Renotology

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
Oh my Holy, a Reno club! :joy: Please may I join? I have brought an offering...

accomplishment.jpg

...also there's more where this came from if anyone's interested.

<3
Kassi

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
I've been busy. Anyone ever seen any 'Courage Wolf' graphics?

9208457.jpg

...Yeah, that's the one.

roflbot-1.jpeg
roflbot-10.jpeg
roflbot.jpeg
roflbot-11.jpeg
roflbot-12.jpeg
roflbot-13.jpeg
roflbot-14.jpeg
roflbot-15.jpeg
roflbot-16.jpeg
roflbot-17.jpeg
roflbot-18.jpeg
roflbot-19.jpeg
roflbot-20.jpeg
roflbot-21.jpeg
roflbot-22.jpeg
roflbot-23.jpeg
roflbot-25.jpeg
roflbot-26.jpeg
roflbot-27.jpeg
roflbot-28.jpeg
roflbot-29.jpeg
roflbot-3.jpeg
roflbot-30.jpeg
roflbot-31.jpeg
roflbot-32.jpeg
roflbot-33.jpeg
roflbot-34.jpeg
roflbot-35.jpeg
roflbot-36.jpeg
roflbot-37.jpeg
roflbot-38.jpeg
roflbot-39.jpeg
roflbot-4.jpeg
roflbot-40.jpeg
roflbot-41.jpeg
roflbot-42.jpeg
roflbot-43.jpeg
roflbot-44.jpeg
roflbot-45.jpeg
roflbot-46.jpeg
roflbot-47.jpeg
roflbot-48.jpeg
roflbot-49.jpeg
roflbot-5.jpeg
roflbot-50.jpeg
roflbot-51.jpeg
roflbot-52.jpeg
roflbot-53.jpeg
roflbot-54.jpeg
roflbot-55.jpeg
roflbot-6.jpeg
roflbot-7.jpeg
roflbot-8.jpeg
roflbot-9.jpeg
roflbot-2.jpeg
roflbot-56.jpeg

Making these put me in touch with a sense of don't-give-a-fuck badassery, so I'm gonna go conquer everything now. :neo:

If you want to make your own:

couragerenotemplate.png

http://wigflip.com/roflbot/ lets you add text really easily.

<3
Kassi

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
Sorry for the double post, the last one was so huge I thought I really needed a new one to finish delivering my Reno-centric devotions.

standards2.jpg
flyingfuck.jpg
exhaustedbystupidity.jpg
no.jpg
accomplishment.jpg
busy.jpg
imtootired.jpg
ihavefeelingsreno.jpg
dontlikemereno.jpg
tldr.jpg
whatifeel.jpg
yesirritating.jpg
yourbullshit.jpg
makemeasandwich.jpg
later.jpg
fuckthis.jpg
heresme.jpg
mornings.jpg

I'd never heard this song before, but I love this AMV:

Someone else took that same song and put it in here, to my surprise:

I've collected a lot of Reno fanart/screencaps, what are your thoughts on me doing a series of 'Thank God it's Reno Friday' picspams? Or has this thread rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible?

<3
Kassi

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I've collected a lot of Reno fanart/screencaps, what are your thoughts on me doing a series of 'Thank God it's Reno Friday' picspams? Or has this thread rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible?

<3
Kassi

I think since we made the General Turks thread everything just got focused there, but wherever you post them they'll be appreciated :)

Morello

Pro Adventurer
I think since we made the General Turks thread everything just got focused there, but wherever you post them they'll be appreciated :)

Seconded. Yes please!

And thanks for posting the Paralyzer AMV - that's been one of my favourite songs since I first heard it in a combat class. It's very Reno.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
My god... Renotology somehow migrated from ACF? I was the one who started it over there. I never thought it would still be alive and kicking... :headbang:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I tend to favor friendship pairings over romance/sexual pairings when it comes to Reno. I just have this nagging suspicion that once a relationship gets sexual, he doesn't take it seriously, but he'd be loyal to a close friend to a fault.

In that context, I like Reno/Yuffie, because they're both such smartasses and I think they'd play well off one another. I'm also fond of Reno/Elena to the point that it kind of dominates my more recent fan fiction.

If we have to go the romance route, I don't absolutely loathe Reno/Rude or Reno/Elena, and even Reno/Tseng to a point... but like I said, I favor friendship pairings.

I don't like Reno/Tifa, because frankly, I just can't quite wrap my head around that one. I could see her maybe eventually forgiving him for obliterating Sector 7... but not to the point that they'd be close. I also dislike Reno/Yuffie as a romantic pairing, because... she's like 16 in the game. That's a little creepy.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I get the feeling Reno - and probably most of the other Turks - doesn't really do relationships. I don't think the Turk lifestyle is really conducive to that kind of thing. So he probably has regular hookups with people in similar lines of work, but he's upfront about it and isn't stringing people along.

That said, if I had to pair him with any existing characters I'd have to say Tseng, just because I like that dynamic between their different personalities.

I think he may have considered Elena a possibility once (and she considered him) but as much as she likes him he still does her head in in a number of ways so nothing ever happened.

I get Reno/Tifa from an asthetic point of view, but only in some sort of AU where the sector 7 plate drop never happened.

As for pairings I don't get: Reno/Rude - I can't see these two as anything but best friends. Reno/Rufus - In my head at least, I don't think Reno likes Rufus very much, I think it's a class divide thing, I imagine Reno coming from a very impoverished background and taking a dim view of anyone who has inherited wealth/power and not worked for it.

Top Bottom