[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Brooke is always welcome to lend her voice. It carries much weight and doesn't afraid of anything.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Keelah! If Brooke didn't post this entire RP would be degraded!

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
I SPY A SOUNDTRACK DUPLICATE.
LAZY LAZY RP MUSIC CONSULTANTS.

In all seriousness though the music's looking AWESOME, and I am ever so happy to see fresh meat stepping up to the plate to fill important spots in the story. Always welcome, that. <3

CARRY ON WAYWARD CHILDREN.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sienna, you hereby legally obliged to finish the original Mass Effect before reading on. I'm doing this for your own good. <3

On topic: Who is going to be present tonight to add to what we have for the first post?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I will, but only for a few more hours or so. I'm planning on fixing my broken sleeping clock tonight.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'll be on for a couple hours.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Sienna, you hereby legally obliged to finish the original Mass Effect before reading on. I'm doing this for your own good. <3

On topic: Who is going to be present tonight to add to what we have for the first post?

I have to send the game to her first. D8

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SHIT i meant the high energy protons orion remix for miral's theme

DOODY

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fever Dream - 300 OST for Sporto Kuks' theme
Feel - FFX Feel/Go OST Ji'yo Son's theme

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Welcome to Lunar Industries is on the Dessies OST. :monster: I know because I listen to it regularly as it's a lovely song.

I also know this, :monster: I did however refrain from loading the soundtrack with Clint Mansell. :awesome:

To be quite honest I think it fits better with what I had in mind, but don't tell Bex that.

OSHI-

Hisako

AKA
unfh~

EDIT: What I had in mind was an angsty boxing match ala Battlestar Galactica :awesome:

Top Bottom