[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
thx bros

Also I think I'm going to make them smaller resos. Zoomed out it seems like a blob of scribble and full view in iexplorer exposes all the blurry haze that my scanner likes to force, :monster: Raw scans are about 3000x8000, so I guess I'll scale it down by a factor of 4 or something.

/train of thought goes choo-choo

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sounds like a good idea to me.

ALSO EVERYONE CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENSION. YOUINTHEBACKSTOPCHEWINGGUM.
I'm gonna be sorting out some kind of discussion tonight for progress in the MERP. If not enough people are around we can postpone or find another way. If we get enough people, I will post an analysis of what is discussed in this here thread afterwards detailing what needs be said. Just a heads-up.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
YOUINTHEBACKSTOPCHEWINGGUM.

I love you.

YOU'D MAKE THE BEST TEACHER Y'KNOW :monster:
Skimmed the Reclamation post real quick-like 'cause I don't wanna read it yet 'cause a) I wouldn't get it and b) it'd spoil things a bit. But I skimmed and two things.

1) GOOD JOB STARTING OFF YAY. Now that the ball's rollin', you guys are gonna be great~
2) Why did we ever decide to give every character a colour in Destrillians. Why.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I am gonna try to work on a Book post after this Terra post tho jfc y no one else do posts i've had leik 3 posts end to end in dessies now

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Busy with Dessies posts at the moment but have a Veron one in the workings. I don't know where everybody else is in the process.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I wasn't even sure if I'm suppose to be doing anything yet. :monster:
I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY

Psyduck-psyduck-466818_1024_768.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Can I at least write something of sporto kuks? ;v ;
u could probably write some backstory or something for your characters

SINCE EVIDENTLY THIS IS NECESSARY *stares at satsu like she's looking into the abyss*

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
ABYSS

IT STARES BACK INTO YOU

:monster:

well liek no-one seemed to be very inspired so I left that out there for people so that they could do something while they waited for others to get their shite down :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lil and Rakesh are just waiting to be picked up ;.;

...well, Rakesh is waiting for someone to get Taplo, BUT STILL IT'S THE SAME THING

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
something just needs to hapen lawl

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
SOMEONE FUCKING POST A PLOT-PROGRESSING POST SO WE CAN ALL GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PLS THANK YOU HAVE NICE DAY HAPPY ENDING

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
NO PROBLEM THEN PRINCESS!

Lol, Im just gonna wait until the plot actually progresses seeing as how Im basing the introduction of my characters on Joe's character involvement.
Angry krogan is angry!

Top Bottom