[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Don't worry dear. We're actually working on the introductory post. It's coming along quite nicely, allbeit slowly.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Also we should post TWM links in the disc thread so that people can pick up writing wherever they can without lugging around a huge bulky 100kb word document wherever they want to write

:awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The people involved in said TWM all have it bookmarked. You be the one that forgot to do so Satsu. >.<

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The only thing we need to polish off the post is a bit of input from out three captains, and our asari and salarian councilors. Easily done. :P

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The people involved in said TWM all have it bookmarked. You be the one that forgot to do so Satsu. >.<

Fuck you, you muppet, I do have it bookmarked. :monster:

It's just that sometimes I like to do some writing at the university library and I obviously don't have my bookmarks there, do I? =P

Hisako

AKA
Well come March I won't have time anywhere at home to do diddlysquat, so I'll probably be doing the majority of my writing on a computer that isn't mine :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
In an obvious attempt to mollify you both: it's okay, ladies. There is enough food for all.

Hisako

AKA
I also hate you and your disingenuous assertions.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Hisako

AKA
I filled in a bit of the gap joining the speech and everything but you guys will have to step up to the challenge

Hisako

AKA
also, awesome post but why couldn't you just go with the default text color

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Because I couldn't be bothered to go back to the UCP and change my font colour in posts. :monster:
Will format it properly later and take out the double-spaces a bit later.

Hisako

AKA
See this is why everyone should be doing their BBCode editing manually :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so im gonna work on books post next then WHOO WHOO

Hisako

AKA
Then why didn't you do yours in the post, Satsu? :oscar:

I WASN'T AWARE THE POST WAS GOING TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF BLAND DEFAULT

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
In what order are they picking up the crew members? I want to have an idea of when I am to post for Vancha.

Hisako

AKA
They look hawt :monster:

You're missing a captain ; . ;

Yeah salarians are tough to draw

luckily for you I picked it up and finished it this afternoon

Top Bottom