[RP DISCUSSION] Mass Effect: Reclamation

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Also if you take note of actual turian anatomy you will realise that the armor most turians wear is dangerously form-fitting and arguably risque

:awesome:

EDIT: I have spent 15 minutes just trying to make Elodia's surprise face because she is so hhnnnnngh

Oh gawd, busty turian female armour O.o

AKA
Seriously?
Never really thought they would but then again I can't really remember a female turian in the game....

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Seriously?
Never really thought they would but then again I can't really remember a female turian in the game....

its sort of funny rly

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
turians are supposed to be aviary-like anyway

so funnybumps aren't really characteristic of them

BUT YES
LILATRIK, THAT TEMPTRESS
IS WEARING ARMOUR THAT WOULD MAKE AN ASARI COUGH IN EMBARASSMENT*

*by turian standards :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
arent turian females liek in incredibly high demand anyway lol

i dont think males would care very much

also, ELOOODIAAAAAA

so it isn't following dacons design by very much but i think hopefully i got some part of it right ;-;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw there have been absolutely zero female turians in the ME games

and only two in the books

what the shit

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
No female Salarians, Volus, Drell, Krogan, Elcor, Batarian or Vorcha are in it either, even though i'm fairly certain they all exist.

Closest thing is the dead female Krogan you don't actually SEE during Mordin's loyalty. That is 7 major races that don't show their females. HMMMM.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, with the drell and salarians, at least, no. All of the drell (Thane, Kolyat, Feron) have been male, period. Salarian females are the political bigwigs and almost never leave. If any one salarian in game were female, it'd be the one on the Council. Would have to recheck the first book to see the pronouns used there.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
btw Alex whenever you have free time if you read this you are free to copy-pasta what I threw out for you in the PM and claim it for your own :awesomonster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
If you had a preference for this one then perhaps you should have considered giving this one a symbolic band to signify your partiality.

/hanarwat

AKA
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WORKING ON THIS DRAWING!!!
NOW THERE IS TEA AND TEARS OF LAUGHTER ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!
:P

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
this is why i never read discussion posts while i do my concept art

because it's batshit insane
lol

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i started working on a book post this morning

what exactly is the plot here gaiz :|

Top Bottom