Secret Santa 2011

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Damn....thats good. Ok then, next year we are only allowed to use the hands we dont draw with in any medium. Ambidextrous people can gtfo :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Damn....thats good. Ok then, next year we are only allowed to use the hands we dont draw with in any medium. Ambidextrous people can gtfo :monster:

Well, bite me, then.

I'll just draw with my feet.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Lol there are a lot of MS Paint drawings that are so amazing you wonder how people can just make talent out of crappy computer programs. :rage: But yeah just make a 'stick figures only' rule. :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
omg I am like the monet of stick figures

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Ok, I know I'm not going to be able to get my gift in time this week. There's just no way. I will try my best for the week after though.

I'm really really sorry.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Ok so today will mark the fifth attempt at finishing my secret santa, this includes an attempt drawing using whiteboard markers :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
this includes an attempt drawing using whiteboard markers :P

Delicious but deadly! :awesome:

I think I might quite possibly almost nearly maybe slightly be finished soon. Or rather I'm getting to the point where I can't make it look better, and I'm making it look worse so I'd better leave it alone.

AvecAloes

Donator
I kind of jumped into mine head first when I found out who my person was. I finished it within a couple of days, and I've honestly been too afraid to really look at it/think about it since then for fear that I'll start to feel rather inadequate about the whole thing, lol. But no seriously, I'm really glad I jumped out there and chose to participate in this, I just really wanted to impress my person :P I think I might do one or two additional things, just as asides.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's not a drawing though, but I might add a drawing just to try and make what I made be better ;w;
I might be doing this adding extra stuff deal, because even though I've finished now it doesn't feel like it's enough somehow :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Are you guys like....writing 'Happy Christmas 2011' and stuff on these?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Wait so.... when are we posting our stuff? Is it the 24th or the 31st? Cause ngl, I could use till the 31st :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I was under the assumption that we could start posting on the 22nd if we were ready, but if we needed longer than the 31st to get in touch with Brooke?

crack

Donator
I've made multiple drawings, but I sort of hate all of them and have been thinking about starting over. I don't have time to draw atm but I'm pretty sure the latest I'll post something by the 25th. or a little after, if my ss doesn't mind. :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm wondering whether or not to USE ALL THE FILTERS! :awesome:

Oh and whoever is doing mine, take all the time you need. Don't panic on my account. I'm really not worth it :monster:

I was under the assumption that we could start posting on the 22nd if we were ready, but if we needed longer than the 31st to get in touch with Brooke?

Indeed. I'll be busy right after Christmas hanging out with Bex and Adri so posting will start a few days before Christmas. That's just to start, you don't have to post that day.

@Serah Farron: Go right ahead!

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Good job we've got longer to work on this. My muse is currently drunk on the couch telling me to 'slag off!'

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I already did mine yay..! But Brookie will post them for me since I will probably be internet-less. I hope my Secret Santa likes it. Thank u dear

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'll try and have mine out in the next few days. It depends on how CBA I am with GIMP for post scan processing.

Top Bottom