Secret Santa 2011

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NO ITS 11:36 HERE SO THERE

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG SAMI THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW ALL THE CHARACTERS I LOVE AND THE COLOR PINK AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL THANK YOOOOU <33333

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
wow that is a shockingly good equius???

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
EDIT:
Never mind, im guessing that's one of the characters I chose to draw XD

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
Awwww yay! Thanks so much, Konneh! <3<3<3 I can't wait to see more of your art, I hope you post more in your thread :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Thanks, I was almost not going to post it when I saw everyone elses stuffs. I was going to pretend my laptop assploded or something :lol:

I have to say this has been quite good, to get out of my comfort zone. We should do things like this more often.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
lol! Too soon! I need a few months to recover! Maybe we should invent some sort of TLS only holiday? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'll draw bewbs. Thats what I was going to do if I got Masa for my secret santa, it was going to be him and his house being crushed my a giant pair of bewbs but he dies with a smile on his face :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^^ HAHAHAHA that's what I should have done!

You included bewbs on a scale that is still enjoyable. What I would have done would have been just upsetting and violent and wrong :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
You included bewbs on a scale that is still enjoyable. What I would have done would have been just upsetting and violent and wrong :monster:

Upsetting and violent and wrong? You realize we're talking about a gift for Masa here, right? I think that might secretly be his preferred way to die! :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
@Pixel - you really captured his essence, though! Those brooding eyes, wrinkled brow - why be ashamed to post work like that? :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i still have a few things i need to get before im done (i need stuffing and probably felt but i spose i could use the dark blue-green fabric in a pinch)

.........im worried im the only person who is making something physical to be mailed to their giftee

Top Bottom