Votes: 48 90.6%
  • NAY.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I don't think Celes would've got people to vote for her. But maybe the people voted for her because they're her omg e-friend<3. Or maybe they liked it. But no one will admit to the former so we'll never really know. :monster:

Also getting sick of seeing back seat moderating.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
voted for her because they're her omg e-friend<3.

I, for one, tly did. Liek tly, y'know? :wackymonster:

But yeah. Tiff wouldn't cheat like that. Only a douche would cheat to try to win a tag-making contest. That's retarded.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
5u4oxt.jpg

This count?
I'm actually wondering how this is going to work, too. Can we use a stock but the main elements have to be geometric shapes / only geometric shapes?

DNA

Pro Adventurer
Scott you're fine.

val: yeah, no stocks; just plain ol' shapes.

Alice's tag makes for a good example as to what you should be going for -

14lr0g4.png

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Let's do "colorful" as the theme next week to get people to use more colors. Or something like that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think Celes would've got people to vote for her. But maybe the people voted for her because they're her omg e-friend<3. Or maybe they liked it. But no one will admit to the former so we'll never really know. :monster:

Also getting sick of seeing back seat moderating.

Vote for me or else you're no longer my bfff! >=D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have a suggestion. Instead of posting up the voting threads on the due dates, why not wait until the next day? Because isn't that kind of what due dates are? You have until this day to submit, but the day after is what is too late, not the day of.

Because it's kind of confusing. That and I was working on a shape tag. :/

Or at the very least make the due date a day sooner. Such as yesterday could have been a due date and then voting starts today.

Top Bottom