aywCSwP.gif

can someone make that a smiley, suggest: rclosedmonster

No!

edit: please?
aywCSwP

Well when you put it like that, :rclosedmonster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Don't worry, Channy. When we move to the new forum software we can probably prune some of the smilies.

*cough*

Ghost X

Seeing as there is a lack of a thumbs up smilie, for the scrutiny of my peers, I have produced the attached :P.

:thumbsup: maybe

Attachments

• cookiemonster2.gif
    cookiemonster2.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 27

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's kinda grainy; if you can clean it up (or upload it somewhere that isn't shit), that'd be neat :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
please tell me that's real not shooped?!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Yop (or someone else who knows how to do it), could you run a query to see what our most-used smilies are? I'll add the most-used ones – or at least the ones that don't have generic equivalent like :) and :( – to our Discord server. Thanks.

Edit: also, I made this for Discord earlier (:cloudshrug:) and I don't mind if anyone wants to use it on the forum or elsewhere:

otoc.png

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've looked into counting shit; there's no straightforward way to do it in pure sql queries, best I probably could do is count the number of posts with a certain smiley in it. To do it properly will require some coding, grabbing all the posts and doing a count on the occurrence of smileys or something (including anything between semicolons like :monster: and the simpler :) smileys). I'll probably need a couple hours or so for that, I'd prefer to run it off of the server. Might fiddle with it in the weekend for shits and giggles.

Top Bottom