• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

smilies anyone?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yes. Immediately. And more. :watchingu:

pw1l4.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They're imported properly during the migration, so we can just do them whenever. This goes for most of the things by the way, :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Okay cool - I tried just browsing yesterday for some but couldn't find any singular/not attached together in a grid so may take an evening to throw together :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Dammit, the watchingu series were another thing lost in the Great Fancy Drive Explosion of 2018 :okay:
Thankfully, you can pull images from discord itself. I can quickly gather them sometime tomorrow?

Oi, this reminds me that I wanted to do a series where the FFVII-themed emojis were a thing. :closedmonster: Is that something people would want or be interested in? Or would it that be flooding the emojis with muck? I already feel like there might be tonnes of smileys there that are kinda sat unused.

Ghost X

1/2...

Attachments

• 352864332993789955.png
    352864332993789955.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 389524679129563136.png
    389524679129563136.png
    20 KB · Views: 3
  • 389592510827069450.png
    389592510827069450.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 391017157481332746.png
    391017157481332746.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 391307552992002058.png
    391307552992002058.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 2

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^is this okay???
names.png

also, the last one where the watchingu is painting something is :paintingu:

I vote transparent btw. White looks tacky :P

Ghost X

transparent backgrounds. If the images I posted do not have transparent backgrounds, I dunno why, I saved them directly from discord :P,

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I feel this forum is missing a :V emoticon and a ¯\(°_o)/¯ emoticon, which are two of the emotions I find myself most frequently wishing to express these days that are not, to my knowledge, covered here. (It’s entirely possible I’ve just missed one or both on the emoticons list, which is quite long!) If both can be expressed in Cookie Monster format, I would find that particularly ideal, but any format is fine, really. I am nowhere near talented enough a sprite artist to render convincing versions, so I am hereby making a request.

For those unaware of :V, the most famous rendition is probably emot-v.gif from Something Awful. ¯\(°_o)/¯ is just a shrug, perhaps most famously seen accompanying the phrase “I dunno lol”. :monster2: looks like he might be thinking about shrugging, so a shrugging variant might not be too difficult to construct, though you’d probably need to show both his hands/arms. Might not work, though; I dunno. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I mean for shrugging we already have :shrug:, Though a smaller one that doesn't mess with the text alignment so much might be nice. I think we could also use a laughing one.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, although that’s basically the correct emotion, I think that’s way too large to use in the middle of a long paragraph. I’d need a much smaller one if I were to make regular use of it.

We do have laughing smilies, but I guess no laughing Cookie Monster. And strangely, none of the laughing smilies seem to be animated, unless I’m just missing one.

Top Bottom