Snow White and the (Huntsman: Winter's War)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
There's no YouTube version of this trailer yet, and if I find one before it's official it'll probably be gone before anyone sees it. Either way, yes I'm a little nervous about it, as I haven't heard of any films where Kristen Stewart has been amazing, but the Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, and absolutely wicked looking magic have me thoroughly intrigued and hopeful that this could be awesome.

Until there's a decent embed, check out the trailer here.

UPDATE: YouTube trailer online now.

X :neo:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It looks kind of interesting, but Kristen Stewart really turns me away from it. I hate her acting. If she's a character that runs around and never speaks then she'd be good at that. Otherwise nah.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wow that looks pretty awesome despite featuring Kristen Stewart's meth addled visage.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Really the tipping point on this seems like it comes down to if it's gonna be a film that redeems Kristen Stewart, or if it's one that's dragged down by her. Since the trailer featured absolutely zero dialogue from her, it's impossible to judge which way that'll swing which kinda has me holding my breath over it. I'm really hoping that it's the first one, because if it is, I can't see myself not absolutely loving this.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Oh, goody. Another Twilight clone.

The casting and production make it promisibg, but, seriously, STEWART AS A BEAUTY?????

It'd be completely hilarious, had it not be ruining a promising tale and film. Now, it's just despressing.

Still, if it focuses on the queen and not Snow White, it can be saved. Judging from the title, though... No.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
You all may hate Twilight...

but no one hates Twilight the way Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart do.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Robert Pattinson is hilarious in his interviews about Twilight. And I do like him as an actor. ;n; /is shot

Kristen on the other hand... even before I saw the Twilight films I've seen her, and she really is not the greatest actor. I disagree this is a 'Twilight Clone' just because she's in it.

crack

Donator
I think Kristen Stewart is a decent actress, aside from being part of the hollowness that comes to appearing in Twilight. I liked her in Adventureland. But because she's playing Snow White, I don't necessarily think she'll be showcasing her acting chops in this film either :monster:

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
This actually looks pretty good.
Not a big fan of KStew as an actress (nothing to do with Twilight, I just think she's kinda inexpressive most of the time) but we'll see.
Chris Hemsworth looks way too badass. Can't wait for this.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
This looks really good. When I first heard about this I was not expecting much.

And I like Kristen Stewart so nyah nyah

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
@Zee: I haven't seen her in anything aside from the first Twilight film, so I probably have a bit of a biased view. Is there anything you'd reccommend seeing her in that might boost my confidence in her performance?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
The Runaways and Adventureland

but maybe moreso Runaways just because I have a huge hard on for that movie.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think she's pretty but she's a bad actress lol.

I liked Panic Room I think she was in that.

Adventureland is very gpoy :(

Inverted Angel

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
The One
Wow plot souns good, trailer has got me drawn in. Hope it will be good, i've been a little disappointed with the cinema recently.

I feel a little sorry for Kristen Stewart, the book already had a huge following and she had big boots to fill...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i need to watch the cake eaters because she plays an ataxic girl in it and idk

you dont really get any hollywood movies about disabled peeps idk

what was this about again

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I've seen her indies and horror and shit well before Twilight and she's....meh. Maybe they were just shit films, but I've seen nothing where she's been better than Twilight.
Though I haven't seen Runaways or that movie where she plays a disabled person.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
BUMP!

Charlize is fucking amazing. I don't know, her portrayal of the queen has made me excited! Kirsten has the same look in 90% of the trailer tho so not holding my breath there.

...any chance this is going to be mostly about the queen/through her POV? The Queen seems much more interesting.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
BUMP!

...any chance this is going to be mostly about the queen/through her POV? The Queen seems much more interesting.

Yeah agree with this, though it's not really a good thing. It's called Snow White and the Huntsman. Snow White should really be in the spotlight and having most of the attention, not Queen Grimhide ? I think that's her name xD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Charlize is fucking amazing. I don't know, her portrayal of the queen has made me excited! Kirsten has the same look in 90% of the trailer tho so not holding my breath there.

I don't know. Remember, trailers are supposed to make you want to see the movie, not give an accurate portrayal of what it will actually be like. :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Simply because I can.

tumblr_luohpnKM7e1qhatbno1_250.gif

tumblr_luohpnKM7e1qhatbno2_250.gif

tumblr_luohpnKM7e1qhatbno3_250.gif

tumblr_luohpnKM7e1qhatbno4_250.gif

*silent squealing*

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
So, in a scene (that's apparently gonna make it into the movie) Kristen Stewart actually punched Chris Hemsworth in the face (by accident).

“It literally spun him around, I knocked him right out of his close-up. Really good contact. I could hear the camera guys go ‘Whoa!’ I’m not proud, though! Instantly, tears sprung to my eyes. But it’ll definitely be in the movie! [Poor Chris got a black eye] and a big lump on his nose.”

Here's a link to a video clip of her talking about it from the Tonight Show.

Top Bottom