So what's canon now?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I wouldn't really fuss over it though, it's a promo image. :monster: Artistic license and all that.

Also, in the trailer from May, Sephiroth isn't in his Dissidia design, since you can't see the outside belt from behind, so there's that.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You don't have to consider it, but the fact is he did. :mon:

The designs which originate and unite the common setting and environment of the Compilation are just as much a part of it as anything else. Those are designs that originated from that media. If that's not considered "part of the Compilation" lol what's that even mean then?

An Easter Egg is something that's hidden and only apparent if you look for it. These are out and open designs.

Also, in the trailer from May, Sephiroth isn't in his Dissidia design, since you can't see the outside belt from his back, so there's that.

I'm referring to the artwork that was just released tonight. The artwork of Sephiroth with the ghosts around him.

I'm not sure what you're saying, Mako. A design element borrowed from some other entry in this incoherent Compilation implies a direct connection between those games? Are we saying the Dissidia belt is significant in some way beyond the fact that it's now the belt Sephiroth is wearing?

What I'm saying, I think (not quite sure), is that just because, say, a can of Banora apple juice was sitting on the counter in Seventh Heaven, it shouldn't be taken to mean that all the events of CC are official backstory for FFVIIR, or to imply that Genesis is/was present inside the reactor at Nibelheim.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
"Nomura-san, I know how fond you are of this very cool-looking belt you drew for Sephiroth, unfortunately using it would constitute a grievous breach of Design Coherence and I must veto its inclusion lest the fans riot"

The point on coherence, was what Nomura stated was the reasoning regarding the Compilation and something he decided himself. I personally have no problem whatsoever with the belt, I'm simply pointing out the fact he said one thing and acted opposite. Not really indicative of a riot either.

I know, but I'm saying it's promo art. If we took promo art at face value, then that means that at some point in the Remake Sephiroth is gonna burn Midgar down. :monster:

But why would the promo artwork feature Sephiroth in an appearance he would not actually have in the game said artwork is to promote?

Also, the wraiths from the artwork were shown in the FFVII trailer. And I think they really are meant to connect to Sephiroth somehow, which is why they're swirling around him.

Yeah, Midgar isn't literally going to burn, but I think that's meant to be an artistic metaphor to Midgar's destruction by Meteor which he will eventually cause in the later episodes of the game.

I'm not sure what you're saying, Mako. A design element borrowed from some other entry in this incoherent Compilation implies a direct connection between those games? Are we saying the Dissidia belt is significant in some way beyond the fact that it's now the belt Sephiroth is wearing?

The Dissidia belt was merely an observation that surprised me, because now suddenly the belt that Sephiroth was depicted as having in Dissidia has now been added to his FFVII appearance.

And direct changes done to the FFVII designs, and character models which originated from the Compilation are by definition... From the Compilation. What's confusing?

"Continuity" doesn't just mean plot related continuity. Continuity is continuity. It exists in all aspects. From costume, setting, dialogue, and the like. If you borrow or re-use a design which originates elsewhere in a related series of media, that's a thread of continuity that exists. Whatever significance that continuity may hold depends entirely on the context. So while it may just be a costume, or a design, or a look, those aspects are aspects of continuity in that design, and if you keep adding numerous threads of connection, there's going to be connection.

So I'm not sure what is confusing or why the fact it's a design point is somehow non-important.

What I'm saying, I think (not quite sure), is that just because, say, a can of Banora apple juice was sitting on the counter in Seventh Heaven, it shouldn't be taken to mean that all the events of CC are official backstory for FFVIIR, or to imply that Genesis is/was present inside the reactor at Nibelheim.

So my question to you is. what is "Banora?"

Why would writers and designers purposefully put something with the name "Banora" on a counter in Seventh Heaven Bar, in the remake of FFVII? What would be the meaning there?

Would anyone in the scene see it? Would it be something that could be interacted with or collected? And if it could be collected, would it have a description?

Or would it only exist within the background as an object the player only sees?

Do you see how loaded and vague that hypothetical is? It'd depend entirely on how its inclusion was used and defined within the context of the media. It could mean little, or it could mean a lot. But it's very presence would nonetheless mean something since by it's definition, there was some intent in its placement there. It didn't just stroll into the scene by itself. :mon:

hleV

Pro Adventurer
He likes Compilation SOLDIER logo, so he used it for Remake OK?
He also likes photorealistic visuals, which OG didn't have and AC did.

Doesn't mean anything. The fact that people are pointing this out to you should be an indication that you're overthinking this.

They'd include it as a cheerful nod to CC fans, and that's probably all that should be read into it.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, borrowing any elements from any part of the extended FFVII universe and related games that weren't in the OG contradicts Nomura's claim that there would be no continuity?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
But why would the promo artwork feature Sephiroth in an appearance he would not actually have in the game said artwork is to promote?

Also, the wraiths from the artwork were shown in the FFVII trailer. And I think they really are meant to connect to Sephiroth somehow, which is why they're swirling around him.

Yeah, Midgar isn't literally going to burn, but I think that's meant to be an artistic metaphor to Midgar's destruction by Meteor which he will eventually cause in the later episodes of the game.
That's why I keep saying artistic license, Mako! You're overthinking this. XD

Also, on closer inspection....I don't think that's his Dissidia belt Sephiroth is wearing. I'm 90% sure of this: his belt emblem is kinda shaped like one half of a ying yang, with a sharp corner on his left side, or a fat crescent moon with a lemon wedge and a wizard hat stuck on it.

The emblem on his outside belt is circular, and kinda has gear edges on the bottom and has a different design in the middle. It kinda reminds me of a Kamen Rider belt, in a way.

I'd load up photoshop to show this, but I'm tired, someone else do it. XD

Last edited:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
.....okay, fuck me, I lied, I did it anyways.

sephi2.pngsephi1.png

also, it looks like promo art Seph has these little grooves in his coat. I don't know what they're called? Groove patterns or whatever. :wacky:
After rewatching the May trailer again: I can actually see that outside belt on Sephiroth and the groove patterns on his coat. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with my eyes. XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
He likes Compilation SOLDIER logo, so he used it for Remake OK?
He also likes photorealistic visuals, which OG didn't have and AC did.

Doesn't mean anything. The fact that people are pointing this out to you should be an indication that you're overthinking this.

No, that's not "overthinking" it at all. And you're actually referring to something entirely different than what my point is.

And saying Nomura just "liked it" is completely irrelevant to the point in the first place. Nomura's tastes in design don't really matter. The actual use, reasoning and context in the media and placement is what matters.

And you can't say you even know how much he 'likes' something, in the first place. Are you Nomura, or connected to him? :mon:

They'd include it as a cheerful nod to CC fans, and that's probably all that should be read into it.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, borrowing any elements from any part of the extended FFVII universe and related games that weren't in the OG contradicts Nomura's claim that there would be no continuity?

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

First, I asked you, in reference to your hypothetical, what would this can of Banora White even be doing?

Is it something that actually exists? Do characters see it or interact with it?

And can it be collected, or examined?

If it's something akin to the poster of the cover of FFVII that hangs in Seventh Heaven in Advent Children, no one interacts or acknowledges that poster. That poster exists entirely as an easter egg, a hidden visual that's a tongue-in-cheek reference to something that breaks the fourth wall entirely. Something like that is in essence, independent of the story. It's completely irrelevant and untied to the plot.

If the can of Banora White is just existing somewhere unacknowledged and ignored on the bar, then it could be something like that, but that would be weird and illogical to assume, since given the context that exists within such a product. It certainly wouldn't break the fourth wall, nor would it be something that is independent of the story, given who's writing this. But, it would be completely ambiguous, undefined, and merely something that existed in isolation. There would be no context to accurately evaluate something like that.

But, let's say it appeared again and was being consumed by an employee of the Shinra Building. What if a can of Banora White was found on an dusty desk in a corner, with several opened cans of Banora White discarded in a trash can next to it, along with graffiti that said, "I hate this fucking place" and "I'll get revenge one day." What would that mean? Would that just be a cheerful nod? What do you think that would mean?

At what point does a nod become a wink, or even a shout? How do you make that delineation?

Anyways, the references I referred to aren't just things independent of the viewer that break the fourth wall, and why would something as important as design or modeling be somehow not a form of continuity? Continuity doesn't just mean 'plot' continuity. Continuity exists not just in the plot, but in all aspects as "continuity." Picking and choosing what is and isn't continuity, doesn't really make sense. A connection is a connection. What weight the connection has depends entirely on the context but it still is present regardless.

Last Order's depiction of the Nibelheim Incident was "canon" in asmuch as the depiction it showed was referenced and utilized in subsequent materials that referenced said incident. Subsequent depictions of that incident, and games that depicted it the way it went down in Last Order, were the game Before Crisis and guide books on FFVII's plot.

It wasn't just "artistic license" or a random change that was done for fun. It was how the writers in that moment referenced the story, until Crisis Core changed the way the Nibelheim Incident was portrayed again, and made it more akin to FFVII's original depiction.

Last edited:
All those examples would still be cheerful nods to CC fans. They don't have to lead to anything more or raise expectations that Genesis is suddenly going to put in an appearance.

why would something as important as design or modeling be somehow not a form of continuity? Continuity doesn't just mean 'plot' continuity. Continuity exists beyond just that, and is "continuity." Picking and choosing what is and isn't continuity, doesn't really make sense.

So in fact you do think that borrowing design elements would contradict a no-continuity claim? Fine; technically, there's no disagreeing with that, using your definition of continuity.

I guess when I used the word continuity I meant the sense that the events and people of the OG are contextualised within a larger universe as laid out in the Compilation and other related games. For me, if Biggs downs a can of Banora white juice during dinner at 7th Heaven, then squeezes it flat, that's not proof to me that they're living in a world which contains Genesis and Deepground.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
All those examples would still be cheerful nods to CC fans. They don't have to lead to anything more or raise expectations that Genesis is suddenly going to put in an appearance.

So if a desk in the Shinra Building's Science Department had several cans of Banora White on the desk, with graffiti on said desk saying "Death to Shinra" and "I will have my revenge one day", you think that'd just be a cheerful nod?

What does a "cheerful nod" mean? I would question then, why is that there? What would be the meaning or context of that placement? Why would they decide to do that?

So let me ask you this. In Crisis Core, when Zack finally breaks free of his containment capsule and is free to explore the Shinra Manor, Zack can go through the basement into a room, find a coffin, and hear snoring coming from inside the coffin.

What does that mean? Is that just a cheerful nod to FFVII?

In AC, while Cloud drives down the road towards Healin, he passes a road sign that points to the direction of the Chocobo Ranch. Is that a legitimate sign, or a cheerful nod to FFVII?

So in fact you do think that borrowing design elements would contradict a no-continuity claim? Fine; technically, there's no disagreeing with that, using your definition of continuity.

Well that's the definition of continuity, lol I don't know what other definition there is. :mon:

I guess when I used the word continuity I meant the sense that the events and people of the OG are contextualised within a larger universe as laid out in the Compilation and other related games. For me, if Biggs downs a can of Banora white juice during dinner at 7th Heaven, then squeezes it flat, that's not proof to me that they're living in a world which contains Genesis and Deepground.

But that's an arbitrary and narrow standard. That's not what "continuity" means in fiction.

Continuity is, the consistency of characteristics of people, plots, places, objects, and designs seen by the reader or viewer over a period of time. The plot and continuity of a setting aren't just defined by what's said. The world building, designs, and setting all play a part in defining the story beyond just its script. If something is placed within the story's walls, is acknowledged, and then consistently present... It's present. It's consistent. How can it be ignored when it's blatantly in your face?

If Gilgamesh was included as an enemy in the remake FFVII and upon defeat disappears through a portal, what would that mean?

Or better yet, Typhon is a summon in FFVII... What's that mean? :mon:

My original point was, Nomura said that there's no continuity to the Compilation of FFVII, at this time... Yet we see handfuls of obvious, tangible connections to the Compilation, in terms of outright reuses of its design and depictions. That's... Continuity. Those reused designs serve as a visual identifier and marker of consistency in aesthetic. That creates continuum of visuals that stays the same across stories over various media, over a period of time.

So, that's not continuity, how again?

Granted, Nomura said that in 2017 and said "at this time" so, who knows what he meant. Maybe he wasn't sure at the time.

Then what word shall we use for the concept I'm referring to? There is, of course, continuity between one FF game and another, but not the kind of continuity which is taken to confirm that they are all happening in the same larger, if imaginary, world. And yes I do know that some of the worlds have been connected to each other more or less explicitly. Nevertheless, there's a kind of continuity linking FFXII, FFXII-2, and FF Tactics, that doesn't link, say, FFVI and FFVII, or FFVII and FFVIII.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Then what word shall we use for the concept I'm referring to? There is, of course, continuity between one FF game and another, but not the kind of continuity which is taken to confirm that they are all happening in the same larger, if imaginary, world. And yes I do know that some of the worlds have been connected to each other more or less explicitly. Nevertheless, there's a kind of continuity linking FFXII, FFXII-2, and FF Tactics, that doesn't link, say, FFVI and FFVII, or FFVII and FFVIII.

Well, there isn't just one word for that. The question of if the Remake of FFVII shares direct connection to the Compilation of FFVII, would rely entirely on if or when S-E decides to ever continue or make reference to anything post-FFVII, wouldn't it?

Because the original FFVII never directly referenced or connected to the Compilation of FFVII at all. How could it? The Compilation spun out of the original FFVII after its end, and FFVII was never created with the intent to spawn sequels or prequels.

It's why I never expected a proper remake of FFVII to have random bits of Compilation of FFVII aspects peppered in, in the first place. But if they do decide to do that, that'd be extremely surprising.

However, the fact that the creators of the remake of FFVII, are re-using several design aspects from the Compilation in obvious, and deliberate ways, sorta reveals that they're not quite intent on divorcing themselves from the Compilation entirely. At the very least, visually and thematically. And if they're content with doing direct visual connections to the Compilation, how can someone not expect more deliberate choices or connections to not keep appearing more directly? They've already contradicted themselves outright.

Also, the universes of each Final Fantasy do have continuity that link them all together in one overarching multiverse :mon:

How else would Gilgamesh have seen Cloud's sword to create a counterfeit of it? :mon:

How does Typhon exist as a summon creature in FFVII?

How could Cloud's persona/consciousness be drawn from the Lifestream and projected to Ivalice of FF Tactics? And why would it meet an alternate incarnation of a "Flower Girl" that bears an uncanny resemblance to Aerith that tries to sell him a flower for 1 gil?

I mean, those are just the instances off the top of my head, not including the Dimensional Rift or various "A" Worlds that are able to gaze into countless, distant "worlds of fantasy" that exist within "the Extraverse." In the end, there is a distinct Square Enix multiverse that exists but isn't directly relevant to the individual Final Fantasies that inhabit it. They're present in it, but unaware of each other.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think you might be straying into the realm of headcanon there.

But it's not head canon. :mon:

Those are specific, real examples that happen in various Final Fantasies.

Gilgamesh wanders the Interdimensional Rift, he was banished there from Planet R in FFV. The Rift allows him to travel to the unique universes of each Final Fantasy, and he makes counterfeit swords based on weapons wielded by the main characters of each story. He wields a counterfeit Buster Sword in FFXII.

Typhon is known to wander the Interdimensional Rift along with Ultros. They've wandered across dimensions as well.

A manifestation of Cloud's consciousness is shown to have been pulled out of the Lifestream and made manifest by an Interdimensional Celestial Machine in Ivalice in FF Tactics where Cloud has a fit, runs into the streets, encounters a woman who looks exactly like Aerith, and is nearly killed by brigands until he's saved by Ramza.

So in all those stories outside of FVII, threads of connection to FFVII exist. However, FFVII has no direct threads leading back to those stories. But if those stories are consistent within themselves, how do you discount them? Each FF exists in a multiverse, isolated however within its own universe.

I'm not discounting them. I'm not even sure what you mean by discounting them. Cloud and the other FFVII elements have to be transported out of their world through a Dr Who style plot device in order to prticipate in the world of Dissidia, which isn't something I know much about or am interested in. I'm interested in the continuity within their world. Does Gilgamesh appear in their world? To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't. Putting him directly into their world might be coherent within the overall continuity of the FF multiverse, but it would still be headcanon, or an AU.

Anyway, this rather fruitless discussion is taking away from my original question, which is whether the "canon" of the OR version will be supplanted by the new version or whether we will have two existing side by side.

Let's return to the example of Avalanche's responsbility for the carnage of the reactor bombing. Say, for the sake of argument, that the Remake does indeed frame Avalanche when in fact they planted their own bombs to make the terrorist attack look much worse than it would otherwise have been. Would we then be entitled to say, "See, we knew all along they were innocent?" or will we say, "They were very guilty in one version and they're less guilty in the other"? Can we say the Remake provides answers to all the questions we have (in which case, it is supplanting the original) or is it simply its own version of events, not applicable to the original version?

hleV

Pro Adventurer
the fact that the creators of the remake of FFVII, are re-using several design aspects from the Compilation in obvious, and deliberate ways, sorta reveals that they're not quite intent on divorcing themselves from the Compilation entirely. At the very least, visually and thematically.
"This looks nice, let's use it" is a good enough justification, regardless where it came from, and to me doesn't imply anything about continuity.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm not discounting them. I'm not even sure what you mean by discounting them. Cloud and the other FFVII elements have to be transported out of their world through a Dr Who style plot device in order to prticipate in the world of Dissidia, which isn't something I know much about or am interested in. I'm interested in the continuity within their world. Does Gilgamesh appear in their world? To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't. Putting him directly into their world might be coherent within the overall continuity of the FF multiverse, but it would still be headcanon, or an AU.

Well that couldn't be a headcanon, because a head canon by definition only exists in a sole individual's head. And an AU (or alternate universe) wouldn't exist in that instance because there is no AU, just the universe the story is framed in.

Does Gilgamesh exist or visit FFVII's world? We don't see it happen but outside of what's depicted in the playable game's story, apparently so. That's the nature of continuity across a fictional series.

Anyway, this rather fruitless discussion is taking away from my original question, which is whether the "canon" of the OR version will be supplanted by the new version or whether we will have two existing side by side.

But I brought those points up to show how continuity exists in a series beyond just the apparent story or plot of one individual entry. It's not a simple question of "canon" or "non-canon."

FFXV has 3 separate, distinct and divergent endings that are simultaneously official, in continuity and canon to the story. They also wildly differ in tone, plot outcome and depiction of the future. But they exist officially, simultaneously.

Let's return to the example of Avalanche's responsbility for the carnage of the reactor bombing. Say, for the sake of argument, that the Remake does indeed frame Avalanche when in fact they planted their own bombs to make the terrorist attack look much worse than it would otherwise have been. Would we then be entitled to say, "See, we knew all along they were innocent?" or will we say, "They were very guilty in one version and they're less guilty in the other"? Can we say the Remake provides answers to all the questions we have (in which case, it is supplanting the original) or is it simply its own version of events, not applicable to the original version?

In a hypothetical such as yours, both events will exist simultaneously. Because one version depicts the event as seen is FFVII, while the other depicts the event as its shown in the remake. The original FFVII, will always exist in reference to itself and in what references the original FFVII. And the Remake will exist in reference to itself and whatever else decides to reference it.

On the flipside if the remake recreates the Nibelheim Incident like it's depicted in the original FFVII completely, there's no difference and there's continuity and consistency between the two.

But if another story is done after the Remake is made that references the change to AVALANCHE's culpability of the bombing, then the Remake would be more relevant and in continuity of subsequent releases of whatever FFVII works come after.

To further illustrate the point, if FFVII Remake spawns a sequel which is called ReAdvent Children and serves to re-tell the plot of the movie as a playable game, which them creates a brand new Compilation of FFVII that operates solely on the plot and changes made in FFVII's Remake, then the old info of the Compilation of FFVII may be entirely null and void. The materials and plot points wouldn't be relevant to what new stuff comes after, unless it served as a predictor or road map of what they intended to write in each future story.

It's all like one big chain where each link connects to the other and serves to consistently illustrate the plot and connection each entry has to another. Multiple links can connect to each other. That's not impossible.

"This looks nice, let's use it" is a good enough justification, regardless where it came from, and to me doesn't imply anything about continuity.

For one, you don't know if that's their justification or reasoning, at all.

Second, you're not understanding or evaluating the point using the actual definition of "continuity," in the first place. So that's fine if you wish to think that way, you're entitled to think whatever you like!

But the fact X design(s) from the Compilation is/are now the continued design(s) we see for the subsequent work that takes place over a period of time for FFVII, means it's in continuity. Because...it's being continuously and consistently used.

That's what the word means.

Last edited:
In a hypothetical such as yours, both events will exist simultaneously. Because one version depicts the event as seen is FFVII, while the other depicts the event as its shown in the remake. The original FFVII, will always exist in reference to itself and in what references the original FFVII. And the Remake will exist in reference to itself and whatever else decides to reference it.

Let's hope the fandom at large agrees with you. But I suspect they will not. I suspect they will find in the Remake answers to questions raised in the OG, and apply them retrospectively to the OG.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Let's hope the fandom at large agrees with you.

No...It wouldn't be determined by what the fandom thinks. It's determined by what Square acknowledges and works from. That's the main point here.

If the FFVII Remake changes something radically from the plot of FFVII, like for instance, Aerith doesn't die in the game... Then that radical change exists simultaneously with the original's depiction. They both exist separately but equally. The remake and the original.

But if they make another game or series of stories based on the Remake which then branches of from that change, then the Remake is the continuity that serves as the foundation of what comes after from that point. Because that's what is official and in continuity or "canon." It's relevant to the subsequent plot thereafter.

TBH, I don't really care what SE thinks. Of course I acknowledge their role as the word of god, but I'm much more interested in what the fandom thinks. If fandom in general refuses to take X or Y on board, then to all practical purposes what SE thinks is neither here nor there. Obviously I am coming at this from the viewpoint of someone who creates a lot of fanfiction, and I am very interested to see whether the fandom will split into OG universe (where Heidegger's beard is much bigger and President Shinra's suit is much more purple) and Remake universe, or whether we'll remain as one big messy fandom fighting with each other. You probably don't spend much time in that corner of the fandom so you may not know what goes on there.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
TBH, I don't really care what SE thinks. Of course I acknowledge their role as the word of god, but I'm much more interested in what the fandom thinks. If fandom in general refuses to take X or Y on board, then to all practical purposes what SE thinks is neither here nor there.

So essentially, fandom controls the fate of each subsequent game's story by treating it like a fairy....

If everyone refuses to clap and believe in it, then the game dies! :mon:

I mean, that's actually not that farfetched. If a game, plot change, or character were to be so hated or rejected by fans across the board, it could easily force its subsequent change or erasure.

In fact, it's happened in the Compilation of FFVII already.

The change of Sephiroth jumping into the mako pit, versus being hurled by Cloud into the mako pit was a change that was met with a lot of hate and push back. So much, that it apparently got noticed by the writers and ensured Crisis Core depicted the scene as it was shown in the original game.

Because fans hated that change so much, Last Order and Before Crisis's depiction of the event was thrown out of continuity.

Obviously I am coming at this from the viewpoint of someone who creates a lot of fanfiction, and I am very interested to see whether the fandom will split into OG universe (where Heidegger's beard is much bigger and President Shinra's suit is much more purple) and Remake universe, or whether we'll remain as one big messy fandom fighting with each other. You probably don't spend much time in that corner of the fandom so you may not know what goes on there.

Well it's already "split" by the very nature of it's existence. The Remake has those who accept it, work from it and embrace it, and there will always be those who reject it and dismiss it outright.

How large each side will be has yet to be determined. :mon:

hleV

Pro Adventurer
For one, you don't know if that's their justification or reasoning, at all.
Yea, I mean if it was, it would be fine and wouldn't be proof that everything else in Compilation happened in Remake's continuity.
the fact X design(s) from the Compilation is/are now the continued design(s) we see for the subsequent work that takes place over a period of time for FFVII, means it's in continuity. Because...it's being continuously and consistently used.

That's what the word means.
Sure, those things are in Remake's continuity now, but besides looking similar/identical, they don't have to share the same backgrounds and continuity as Compilation.

Top Bottom