Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

One of the guys at work sang this for hours. Two days in a row. Don't think its ever going away now :wacky:

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
For me, pretty much anything sung by Robert Palmer. David Bowie's latest [The Stars] (Are Out Tonight) nearly got into my head yesterday. I was so glad his [Thursday's Child] took over before it could, though. :)

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Considering the fact that we have launched Rihannas new clothing line at work, all we have played is her songs for the past week so this has been stuck in my head

It got to the point, my self my friend and our manager were singing this all day, it got really irritating

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
Considering the fact that we have launched Rihannas new clothing line at work, all we have played is her songs for the past week so this has been stuck in my head.
It got to the point, my self my friend and our manager were singing this all day, it got really irritating

I can understand your irritation. A similar thing happened to me, back in high school. Some of the guys in my sophomore art class decided to put Johnny Cash's [Ring of Fire] on repeat. For. An. Hour. That song stayed in my head, for I don't know how long after. :\ Suffice it to say that, when I think of that art class, I can't help but think of Johnny Cash.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Damn you Porky.

OT: My workmate is off to see Kasabian live soon, so he keeps singing their songs. Between that and Queen's Don't Stop Me Now, I'm rocking back and forth and dribbling slightly. :/

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That bit where he chucks a fart at the woman's face made me crack up. I'm giggling thinking about it.

Top Bottom