• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!
  • The game is shipping early to some across the world. We have a spoiler section with spoiler threads that are hidden from the new posts button. This was planned to be removed on April 10th. To allow users better access to these threads and ongoing discussion, this feature will be removed earlier. Do not panic - spoilers are not allowed in thread titles and are clearly tagged. You will not be spoiled unless you click on the threads and read them.

Songs that stay in your head for weeks and you immediately know you're fucked just from hearing the intro

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I said no mayonnaise xD lolololol

I think she's absolutely gorgeous both as a woman and a man :lol: And dayum dat body

Here's another queen I love:

There was a time I couldn't get the chorus out of my brain

The Man

Factiō Rēpublicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
Aaron
I watched the movie today. Now I'm going to have this stuck in my head for at least a week.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. There are much worse things to have stuck in one's head. But given my place of employment, I pretty much get reminded of this song's existence every time I walk through the science fiction section, which happens at least once and usually twice or more every day I work.

tl;dr this song is an earworm of the highest calibre

Mama Dragon

Making Dovahkiin Pie.
AKA
Chie Satonaka, Glaurung, Kaias, Sice
This helped me go once through a MRI that lasted 40 minutes; I had to keep my eyes closed lest I saw the coffin I was encased into (I'm claustrophobic). Thankfully it got stuck on my head the whole time.

Lex

Administrator
That song has been plaguing this country for months now, and it's annoying because I quite liked it at first. Also I can't help but find the cocky-dickheadedness of Robin Thicke in this video reaaaaaally attractive. *sigh*

I've only just heard it as of a few days ago. I live under a rock, as it turns out, and never ever listen to the radio, haha. But I also like it, it's incredibly catchy, and Robin Thicke is very dreamy here (also holy nice tits, Batman) :P

Mama Dragon

Making Dovahkiin Pie.
AKA
Chie Satonaka, Glaurung, Kaias, Sice

I couldn't have found a more fitting song for him.

Top Bottom