Sonic the Hedgehog

ForceStealer

Double Growth
....huh.

I'm glad Sonic's staying relevant, and that first movie was fun and all, but boy is this franchise extremely strange, lol. I can never tell what even compelled them to go the live-action route, lol.

And I would never have remembered that Paramount is the production company with the rights to Dodgeball and thus, ESPN 8 The Ocho :awesome:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Some more bits about Wood zone and Sand Shower from Judy Totoya:

Wood was going to be vertical, and they didn't think the art was good enough. Sounds like they wanted to trees to look 3d but couldn't do it. Though Brenda's portfolio looked a little better. It played too slow

Sand Shower was cancelled because of the moving sand. She tried to make it look as if it was flowing like in her portfolio, but it didn't look right in big area. Sonic was also going to enter the sand and it acted like water. It played too slow as well. Someone pointed out that she used too big of a pallette to make that flowing sand effect, and that's probably what led to it being cancelled.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
John Wick has been casted as Shadow for Sonic 3.

shadow-the-hedgehog-load-gun-0vulthcf42y21t7r.gif

Raphael78x

Rookie Adventurer
I thought it would be Hayden Christensen and kind of had been imagining the angst/edge for Shadow, but gotta admit Keanu Reeves will be awesome.

Have to play SA2 again I guess.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I mean, I always wondered why we didn't just check to see if their VAs from the games are available. It worked for Tails.

Edit to add: Despite the above I legit loved Elba's spin on Knuckles.

Top Bottom