Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The movie was dope. There was more focus on Gwen too, which I really enjoyed. Spider-Gwen's too cool, she needs to be in everything. Put her in an Insomniac game or the MCU or both

Honestly can't wait to watch it again on Blu-ray, shit's gonna pop off in 4K HDR

Also, Spider-Punk was great. This one gag really got me:

*part of the city disappears in an interdimensional black hole thing*
"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
Spider-Punk, completely deadpan: "It's a metaphor for capitalism"

Felt like I was the only one that laughed at it. The kids around me don't get it yet.
Speaking of which, I was surprised to have so many kids in the audience as I was watching the original language screening and usually these are devoid of kids on account of most of them not being fluent in English yet. I watched Mario Bros. in English and it was all adults lmao
This one though had several groups of kids and a bunch of them were annoying as fuck, talking and laughing about random shit unrelated to the movie and making inappropriate jokes. Eventually someone in the back row yelled across the room for them to shut the fuck up. It worked, too. Bless that guy. :lol:

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
After watching the movie in a full-house theater, I appreciate the 'stop Spider-Man' gag so much more. :monster:

I never caught the fact until now that Miguel swore in Spanish. lol

I'm going to take a quick bet and guess the outcome for the next film:
1. Miles might have to accept the fact that to save his own reality, Jefferson has to die.
2. Or... someone else close to Miles will die instead of Jefferson; probably Gwen.
Whatever the case, SOMEONE of whom Miles cares for dearly is going to die.

Last edited:
Top Bottom