• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Spoiler Free Questions Thread (All Spoilers Must Be Tagged!)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Never seen that before. What is it?

Don't worry @Pizzachu, I'm strong enough to hold back. There is some temptation, but I'll manage. It's just like most of the forum has developed into
Sephiroth
has
a big
sword

Or people getting antsy about the release. A lot of us are at the "antici" without the "pation," you know?
Its by 3rd editions. They also did on for ff6 and 8. I actually haven't read it yet though haha

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I'm also thinking: I liked some of the admittedly pretty stupid plot points that Square put in XIII. If I liked that, I'm sure that whatever Remake throws at me I'll be good with.
I think in this case its worse than XIII, the events didnt feel forced because of the mythology, the ending didnt go batshit crazy at the end 7 of a sudden (it felt forced when surprise surprise they decided to add time-travel and alt-realities on the sequel, i see a trend, the same was almost done with FFXV and god knows what Versus would end up being)

Now add to that the amount of expectations the remake had...

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield
^I saw that before you tagged it.
so are you saying that 7 introduces time travel, or that it was bad when XIII introduced it in the sequels? Did I just get irony-ed really hard.
That it was bad imo when "crazy thing happens" aka that diverges too much. XIII is an example.

take that as you will

posting on the cellphone sucks, im truly sorry if anyone felt spoiled

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield
Lol I was thinking the same. We praise TLS for not spoiling things, and then BAM!
you wont know the meaning of it until you play it, tbh no one really fully knows yet the full extent of these new elements, enjoy the game because its amazing until that point imo.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
you wont know the meaning of it until you play it, tbh no one really fully knows yet the full extent of these new elements, enjoy the game because its amazing until that point imo.
Thats true:) I'm just trying to avoid the threads that spoil anything that is new

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield
if you accidently saw his comment and think you got yourselves in the better end of te surprises, trust me....you didnt. I am not gonna lie, the discussion about FFVIIR may last years. Imo, it will last even after the project is done tbh.
some people are even excited for it, gotta see for yourselves kind of situation i guess.

Reactions: LNK

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
All of this reminds of the circumstances and heated discussion when MGS2 was first released, and everyone was shocked that a pretty-boy named Raiden was the hero, and not Snake.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Okay, I'll trust that we haven't been spoiled then. Just be careful everyone. Here's a question, to get this thread back on track:

How long is the game? People were concerned it would be too short, is it?

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I heard if you do like a minimal amount of sidequests, people get it done around 27-30 hours. If you do most sidequests it bumps up significantly to like at least ~45ish I think?

Though there is also sample bias to consider, as most people who have finished already are also people who probably can beat video games quickly in general.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Okay, I'll trust that we haven't been spoiled then. Just be careful everyone. Here's a question, to get this thread back on track:

How long is the game? People were concerned it would be too short, is it?

I have completed half of the chapters now and I'm at slightly over 20 hours so I'd say at least 40h sounds about right (I am doing all the sidequests and also do a lot of slow-walk sightseeing I should add)

Quick question: is Japanese dub included as option?

Yep

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I want to try to get through the whole game in about 3 days, so I can finally see what all the lads are freaking out about. If its only 40-ish hours, that's doable.

Reactions: LNK
Top Bottom