Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
lj.gif

I'll agree with the X-wing shot being fantastic, but like X, that's really the only thing that did anything for me. I really like the originals, but basically everything after the special editions (including the special editions) has worn down my glee at star wars to a nub. The teaser seems to be all about "Star Wars is back baby!!" and I'm like, "Meh."
The new lightsaber annoys me, but not because it looks dumb, but because it feels like they only did it because it's a new star wars, so we need a new lightsaber. If there's a reason in the movie why its that way, then fine, but as of now it comes across as marketing to me.
Also that upside down shot the falcon made me nauseous. The falcon isn't turning upside down, why the camera? It takes me out of the action and literally makes me feel sick.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well that's a little more reasonable, at least it'll be a more effective guard against lightsabers :monster:

Ghost X

Gawd, this film could be so fucking awesome. I'm going to be let down, aren't I? :P. Someone leak some shitty-but-false information, which lowers my expectations again, so I can cack myself when I'm in the cinemas :P.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I should do what I did when Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull happened: Not go read online spoilers and see only one trailer till the movie debuts. This keeps me at the edge of my seat and allows me to enjoy the film to its max potential.

Top Bottom