Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Can I just note that Mark Hamill looks rather good with a beard and elder d00d? :monster:. Actually I just googled him, fuck me he got old / fat. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well they should go with Tatiana because she can play every character in the movie.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I don't want it to just be Leia stealing the Deathstar blueprints tho. The origin and stealing of the Deathstar plans are such an overdone plotpoint, writers need to let that **** go already.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
^^I like this theory. It plausibly fixes what I though was the worst OOC moment for Vader in the film, which is him asking about Padme. As in, I couldn't reconcile Vader asking for Padme only for him to never mention her even in passing in IV-VI. This really helps explain that away nicely. It also gives him a few more reasons to kill Palpatine in VI...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That theory definitely makes a lot more sense than the more commonly accepted interpretation. It'd be nice to think that's what was actually intended.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You have no idea how much I despise the moronic explanation of her dying of a broken heart. The kind of character Padmé is supposed to be would've never lost the will to live especially when she was about to give birth to her children. So yeah I'm all for that theory.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Harrison Ford Injuries MK II: Plane Crash Edition

B_Xl6cRUsAEwud5.jpg

He's expected to be ok.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
They're releasing 20 books about what takes place between Return of the Jedi and leads up to The Force Awakens

Some of them include: http://io9.com/theres-going-to-be-20-star-wars-book-prequels-to-the-fo-1690548077

• Star Wars: Aftermath
• A prequel to Episode VII from C-3PO's point-of-view
• Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
• Moving Target, about Princess Leia
• The Weapon of a Jedi, about Luke Skywalker
• Smuggler's Run, about Han Solo (obviously)
• Lost Stars by fantasy author Claudia Gray

X :neo:

Top Bottom