Steal me, please! Zidane/Garnet

crack

Donator
XjCh0.png

71yej.jpg

crack

Donator
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. also i would really like to see an uncensored version of that fanart

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I tainted nothing. You have a dirty mind. I did not see the picture the way you did.

crack

Donator
sami you always manage to find fanrat i've never seen. and this is the closest to uncensored zidane/dagger fanart i've seen that can be posted here:
M8sDY.jpg

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
prons or suggestive images of zidane/dagger always creep me out. maybe it's because they are like chibi.

or maybe it's the tail...

crack

Donator
*fanart

and kripey this is for you

4HWB7.png

Nice and sexy although Garnet here kinda reminds me of Tifa a little (dissidiaTifa/dissidiaZidane?), but still damn nice.
who else besides squall and bartz could have zidane been fulfilling his needs with in dissida??

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Zidane looks like he's ten there
a ten year old stripping
do not want

cant people draw zidane normally ffs

crack

Donator
what, he looks just about the same in comparison to the other pic i posted. the reason why people don't draw him "normally" is because he never was, at least, not as "normal" as a ff character can get.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Hopy shit guys winter got me into writing fan fic and dfgskdjgdslg I love this couple so much but there's not much fic on them I want to write some...

but I am also so satisfied with how the game portrayed their relationship I don't think I could even write fic if I tried ;____________;

Top Bottom