• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Stranger Things

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
Two days to go! Been re-watching the show from the beginning over the last few weeks, and found a possible Vecna reference back in S1 E6. When El approaches the Demogorgon in the “Void” as it’s feeding, you can hear a clock ticking. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but there’s no real reason for it to be there otherwise.

Apparently there’s also clock chimes on a couple of occasions, including when Will crashes his bike in the first episode?

Reactions: Wol

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Loved the entire season, it's definitely up there with S1 as the best one yet (hard to beat the mistery or knowing the setting and characters for the first time though).

Only thing I'm disappointed (though not quite sure since we don't know everything about the Shadow and the Upside Down):

Vecna being the big bad all along and in control of the Mind Flayer is kinda lame. An eldritch aberration is way more menacing and mysterious than a mentally broken human. I still hope the shadow has a will of its own and that it is manipulating Vecna somehow.

Sutsivoiran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
AverageNoid
Am I the only one who disliked Vecna's design? When he first appeared, he was veiled in darkness and his eyes were only two glints. It kinda looked like he was dressed in a robe made of weird 'upsidedown' flesh with a dark nazgul void-face with two white lights as eyes. When he appeared with his weird skeleton lookin face I was really disappointed :(

Top Bottom