• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Stranger Things

23406053_1688416817863413_6739697742448400964_o.jpg

AvecAloes

Donator
Just finished Season 2 and have caught up on all of these posts. I don't really have anything new to add. Suffice it to say that I liked it, I agree with most of you on most things, and I also got Jonathon for my Spotify match :P

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Has everyone already seen this
stranger-things-kids-get-their-own-fan-made-star-wars-poster1

AND LOOK AT HOW THEY DID OUR BOY DUSTIN DIRTY LMAO :ffuuu:
:reptar:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Has everyone already seen this
stranger-things-kids-get-their-own-fan-made-star-wars-poster1

AND LOOK AT HOW THEY DID OUR BOY DUSTIN DIRTY LMAO :ffuuu:
:reptar:

NOOOOOO Poor Dustin! LMAO

Not ONLY was he the one who tried to get Eleven to make the Millennium Falcon fly in Season 1, he has worked very hard on his Chewie impressions all throughout Season 2, and is perfect for it. They didn't do him dirty at all:

X :neo:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Very fair point :D <3

Omg in other news. David Harbour on instagram is one of the best things to happen in a long, long time. His feed and captions are gold. It&#8217;s so cute how apparent his bromance with Joe Kerry is. It&#8217;s fitting that they play two of my favourite characters on the show.

C66_A48_A9-061_D-4_A48-8057-44_C53120_BC9_B.jpg

9_F49_BD3_A-_C01_E-4_E13-_B1_BC-85_CD32_D77779.jpg

DONT GET IT TWISTED HES NOT JUST A JOE KERRY TYPE :ffuuu:
9_D08_A918-9772-4033-_B82_E-5876_C30_B8_AEE.jpg

Of course my bias for the adorable Hopper/Eleven father-daughtership has me ending on this note :P
5_DCF1_B86-1926-4427-_ACFD-2_E6_FA0_C46691.jpg

I am so deeply in love with this wonderful cast <3

^
Gaten Matarazzo is surprisingly knowledgeable (especially for his age) and impressively intelligent. He totally outclasses Joe Keery in that clip. XD

Warning: This video may give you the feels and cause your eyes to leak water and salt

I hope they get a lot of awesome screentime together in Season 3

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Feel a bit sheepish reviving this thread just to show this off but I thought this was too cute.
0835_AC20-_CFD5-430_F-9480-6_DD2_D660_B3_DB.jpg

Look at lil’ Eleven!!

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Feel a bit sheepish reviving this thread just to show this off but I thought this was too cute.
0835_AC20-_CFD5-430_F-9480-6_DD2_D660_B3_DB.jpg

Look at lil’ Eleven!!

I've got that on my desk at work, came out of a loot crate order and sits proudly next to my Westworld one. Absolutely love it :P

Not Stranger Things things but still feels fitting to post this here.

Finn Wolfhard as Young Danny in NSP's latest music video.

A video dedicated to everyone who feels awkward from the age 12 to 29. :awesomonster:

Top Bottom