• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
She's starting to grow on me. :> I really adore her real name. *O*

Hehe, I told you *v*

I want to join my sister's club plz.

so I can tell her about the horridbeautiful teal dress I've picked out for her maid of honor ensemble :awesome:

I never understood why there's so much cruelty with the maids of honor :awesome: (we don't have such thing here in Spain).

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It's makes the bride look better by contrast. :awesome:

And screw you mofo Odin I didn't know you liked me healing people. Goddamn if the scan didn't display ??????? all the time I would have beaten it much earlier -_-;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I never understood why there's so much cruelty with the maids of honor :awesome: (we don't have such thing here in Spain).
Pretty much American brides are bridezillas who want their friends to look hideous in comparison to them. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's makes the bride look better by contrast. :awesome:

And screw you mofo Odin I didn't know you liked me healing people. Goddamn if the scan didn't display ??????? all the time I would have beaten it much earlier -_-;
You fight them one time first, use that full scan item to see what it wants you to do, then probably die because you wasted time/restart and try again :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If my cousins are any indication, it's no different in the UK.

The further I progress, the more I freaking love this character.
Currently on chapter 5. Honestly, wtf is wrong with Snow and Serah? They couldn't have waited a day? Broken the news a bit sooner? IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. jeez.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Yeah you do Tenny. XD

@ Looney
at least she tried to make up for not believing her sister. That was what totally endeared me. But agreed, they really should have found a better time to tell her. Though I did enjoy how she was more annoyed Serah and Snow were getting married.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ugh I'd be pissed too. SERAH DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR LYOUNG LIFE ON THIS PIECE OF FAIL!

...I admit I have huge biases against Snow. He reminds me of those lazy wannabe wankster stoner dropouts I used date to go to school with :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Fortunately, this is fiction, so useless dudes can change into responsible men :awesome:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'll joins!

My_Little_Pony___FF13_by_masquevale.jpg

My-Little-Pony-FF13-147865978

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I printscreened it :awesome:

h87uN.jpg

But I mean the actual, physical thing they're giving away. But I don't know if I'm at Ultimate level with the Members site yet, and I'd have to send it to someone else since they won't send it straight to me :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Indeed she is. As the women in this series seemed to be getting progressively more either animu(Vanille) or unlikable (Ashe), it was nice to see a character that gives the likes of Celes and Tifa a run for their money as the best heroines of the series.

Yeah yeah, she was powerful, I don't know why people always make a big deal of this...isn't every FF character? I liked what a good leader she was (and not afraid to smack people around for not listening to her :awesome:) In fact, she's probably one of the more natural leaders the series has seen. I'm sure the military training has a lot to do with that.

I'm always drawn to leader characters in fiction, I don't know why - probably because I'm not a very good one. Someone like Cloud ends up being a good leader by accident do to that "from the heart" stuff, but Lightning is one of those commanding, quick with a plan leaders from the get go.

And she's got a sweet weapon to boot :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Slaps Fang...I don't actually remember that... I remember the famous punch-Snow scene :P

In fact, who has that .gif? I should make that a smiley.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Slaps Fang...I don't actually remember that... I remember the famous punch-Snow scene :P

I didn't remember it either until I saw it in a GMV/AMV just now. Like :O why did she slap her??

That's why I want to know which chapter it happens in.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Indeed she is. As the women in this series seemed to be getting progressively more either animu(Vanille) or unlikable (Ashe), it was nice to see a character that gives the likes of Celes and Tifa a run for their money as the best heroines of the series.

HDU
357rozd.gif

lol jk.

But I too don't recall Lightning slapping Fang. Which is weird because that is something that would've stuck out.

I will forever love her for punching out that asshat Snow though (he is by far my least liked character in that game).

Top Bottom