Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
She's starting to grow on me. :> I really adore her real name. *O*

Hehe, I told you *v*

I want to join my sister's club plz.

so I can tell her about the horridbeautiful teal dress I've picked out for her maid of honor ensemble :awesome:

I never understood why there's so much cruelty with the maids of honor :awesome: (we don't have such thing here in Spain).

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It's makes the bride look better by contrast. :awesome:

And screw you mofo Odin I didn't know you liked me healing people. Goddamn if the scan didn't display ??????? all the time I would have beaten it much earlier -_-;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I never understood why there's so much cruelty with the maids of honor :awesome: (we don't have such thing here in Spain).
Pretty much American brides are bridezillas who want their friends to look hideous in comparison to them. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's makes the bride look better by contrast. :awesome:

And screw you mofo Odin I didn't know you liked me healing people. Goddamn if the scan didn't display ??????? all the time I would have beaten it much earlier -_-;
You fight them one time first, use that full scan item to see what it wants you to do, then probably die because you wasted time/restart and try again :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If my cousins are any indication, it's no different in the UK.

The further I progress, the more I freaking love this character.
Currently on chapter 5. Honestly, wtf is wrong with Snow and Serah? They couldn't have waited a day? Broken the news a bit sooner? IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. jeez.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Yeah you do Tenny. XD

@ Looney
at least she tried to make up for not believing her sister. That was what totally endeared me. But agreed, they really should have found a better time to tell her. Though I did enjoy how she was more annoyed Serah and Snow were getting married.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ugh I'd be pissed too. SERAH DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR LYOUNG LIFE ON THIS PIECE OF FAIL!

...I admit I have huge biases against Snow. He reminds me of those lazy wannabe wankster stoner dropouts I used date to go to school with :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Fortunately, this is fiction, so useless dudes can change into responsible men :awesome:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'll joins!

My_Little_Pony___FF13_by_masquevale.jpg

My-Little-Pony-FF13-147865978

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I printscreened it :awesome:

h87uN.jpg

But I mean the actual, physical thing they're giving away. But I don't know if I'm at Ultimate level with the Members site yet, and I'd have to send it to someone else since they won't send it straight to me :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Indeed she is. As the women in this series seemed to be getting progressively more either animu(Vanille) or unlikable (Ashe), it was nice to see a character that gives the likes of Celes and Tifa a run for their money as the best heroines of the series.

Yeah yeah, she was powerful, I don't know why people always make a big deal of this...isn't every FF character? I liked what a good leader she was (and not afraid to smack people around for not listening to her :awesome:) In fact, she's probably one of the more natural leaders the series has seen. I'm sure the military training has a lot to do with that.

I'm always drawn to leader characters in fiction, I don't know why - probably because I'm not a very good one. Someone like Cloud ends up being a good leader by accident do to that "from the heart" stuff, but Lightning is one of those commanding, quick with a plan leaders from the get go.

And she's got a sweet weapon to boot :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Slaps Fang...I don't actually remember that... I remember the famous punch-Snow scene :P

In fact, who has that .gif? I should make that a smiley.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Slaps Fang...I don't actually remember that... I remember the famous punch-Snow scene :P

I didn't remember it either until I saw it in a GMV/AMV just now. Like :O why did she slap her??

That's why I want to know which chapter it happens in.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Indeed she is. As the women in this series seemed to be getting progressively more either animu(Vanille) or unlikable (Ashe), it was nice to see a character that gives the likes of Celes and Tifa a run for their money as the best heroines of the series.

HDU
357rozd.gif

lol jk.

But I too don't recall Lightning slapping Fang. Which is weird because that is something that would've stuck out.

I will forever love her for punching out that asshat Snow though (he is by far my least liked character in that game).

Top Bottom