• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
IIRC Elfe had superhuman strength and shielding powers thanks to having the Zirconiade materia grafted into her hand, but the materia also makes her gradually weaker. Um, I guess basically she leads AVALANCHE and does a lot of damage to Shinra before being eventually usurped by Fuhito 'cause she was too weak to lead any more.

Personality-wise she's similar to Lightning, comes off as rather cold, good leader, but also cares a lot for AVALANCHE.

Edit:
She's introduced sparring with Sephiroth, and *not* getting her ass kicked.
Forgot about this. This is really the best example of her being a badass.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Lightning's soulmate is everyone in Cocoon.

And the reason Pulse is in the state it's in is because they pissed her off and she fucked their shit up. She went down and punched some fal'Cie in the face.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Man, Lightning is so cool. I wish she was my boyfriend :sadpanda:

...Huh. I recently said the same thing about her. Maybe I just have a soft spot for pink-haired badass chicks.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Lightning's soulmate is everyone in Cocoon.

Even Snow's, according to an alarming amount of the fandom. *is browsing through FFnet atm*

I mean pairing Lightning with a man is bad enough but that's just wrong.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Lightning/Hope is far more popular.

Which is creepy.

Oh for sure, but Lightning/Snow is so contrary to everything that drives both characters - namely Serah - that it just boggles the mind.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Oh for sure, but Lightning/Snow is so contrary to everything that drives both characters - namely Serah - that it just boggles the mind.

It's stated that Lightning hates men like Snow, so I can't see how their pair would work in the first place.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I have found what may be the coolest, sexiest, most badass image known to mankind.

52b061feeb508ffe4dd47b5f4d5836c1-d31q39g.jpg

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Random awesome videos:

And a Light/Fang/Tifa tribute. Light's opening 10 seconds are just very sexy haha

The same editor, XxkorichanxX also does great Fang tributes (but alas we have no Fang fanclub). Check out her channel!

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
That first one is awesome! She really does look like her

Top Bottom