Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Oh my fucking God, if I hear one more thing about this chick Sam was friends with for half a day when he was, like, 14 I'm going to barf.

They've dragged the Amy thing for so long and built it up...so what? Sam can stomp off in a huff for one episode? He's back next week, so wtf was this for? What a piss poor excuse for ~drama~.

Except no one bought it. I didn't for one second care about Dean lying to Sam about her. Oh, right, cause it's the first time Dean's hid shit from Sam. Right, this is brand new information (not to mention that killing her was OOC to begin with). Has this season given us anything other than pointless filler episodes where they regurgitate the same shit we know about the characters? We KNOW Dean blames himself for everything. We know he's an alcoholic. If they showed him dealing with this shit I'd be fine, but what was the point of the Osiris episode? How did it progress either plot or character, because it just told us, AGAIN, that Dean blames himself for everything wrong with the world. Oh thank you, show, that wasn't established in season 1 or anything.

Meanwhile, Dean's best friend and the only other unofficial Winchester is completely and utterly ignored. That's fine, it's not like Castiel died for you more than once, guys. No, no. Amy.

Fuck, show's just pissing me off now.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah, my god the writing has really dropped off in quality, and these so called big bads are so fucking boring and tbh, just annoying.

I would prefer they had just focused on plain old monster of the week episodes, ending the season with a two parter with them taking a really bad nasty. Like a fucking Chimera or something.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
You can scrub Purgatory clean with CLR :monster:

Leviathans aren't even doing anything. They are kinda sorta after the boys, and they eat some people on the side, but they don't seem to have a plan beyond not wanting to go back to Purgatory. Or do they? I dunno, they are so fucking boring I forgot.
There's just no sense of immediate danger.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Episode 4 was the best one so far, imo. :monster: But yeah they aren't really doing anything at all, just dicking around. Maybe it's because they know they can't be killed, but now that they ARE shit just may very well go down. :monster: I like how Bobby cut of the dudes head and he was like "You think it'd be that easy?"
Apparently it's EASIER and they were OVER thinking if Leviathan can be killed by a common house hold cleaner.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Sigh. I just want them to deal with this bitch:
tumblr_ltu9jj1XSA1r3dmmro1_500.gif

It's like his death never happened. It bugs me the way it's completely ignored.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Sigh. I just want them to deal with this bitch:
tumblr_ltu9jj1XSA1r3dmmro1_500.gif

It's like his death never happened. It bugs me the way it's completely ignored.

No you see, Dean killed Amy because Castiel taught him you can't trust no one's judgement not even your brothers!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well last Friday's episode was....better than usual but still. The same bullshit's going on. At least now Sam knows the truth and we can move on from the OOC Amy shit Dean did.

As for Castiel, yeah. I don't know when they'll deal with it properly, but it's real shit tier writing for them to gloss over it like that.

Meanwhile, Leviathans are still pretty fucking boring and annoying. Ancient Shapeshifters/Demons that like to eat everything. That's all they are. And that's pretty damn boring. The head Leviathan telling Crowley off though was amusing.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I am currently going through season 2 again and...remember when this shit used to be genuinely creepy?

I miss it. As things escalated we lost a lot of that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The only episode that really creeped me out was the one with the children that fed on their Mothers. Fucking creepy looking things. DX Plus possessed children... there's something freaky about that

edit: Nevermind I lied "Everybody loves a clown" was the first Supernatural episode I ever saw and it scared the piss out of me. I hate clowns, ugh.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ugh, that clown was creepy. I was like, kid, I know you're young, but are you fucking stupid? Who would let that thing in?

omg, is this what you're talking about? changelings? So gross :sickmonster:
changeling.jpg

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/10/21/supernatural-sera-gamble-interview-season-7/

I really, really think Gamble doesn't get Dean at all. She's just rehashing =(
In this week's episode, we see Dean [Jensen Ackles] self-medicating with alcohol more than ever before -- even while working a case, which used to be a major Winchester no-no. Are we heading towards a Very Special Episode, 'Supernatural' style?
[Laughs] We don't do Very Special Episodes of 'Supernatural' like that, no. The guys are pretty rough and tumble, but I don't think we teach the boys difficult lessons about their lifestyles in that kind of '80s sitcom way.

Dean's certainly displaying a lot of the same tendencies we saw after John's death: keeping a secret and repressing a lot of his feelings -- when will we see that come to a head?
Obviously this isn't something he can carry around forever. An event in the next couple of episodes will bring up what's going on with Dean in a pretty substantial way, between Sam [Jared Padalecki] and Dean. You know, even beyond the fact that it's kind of wrecking him emotionally; it's precisely the kind of thing that will bite you in the ass.

Short of therapy, if he's questioning his identity as a hunter and as Sam's brother, how do you foresee him getting back on solid ground?
Well, it's a struggle for him. I think, especially beginning with what happened with Castiel, he's been forced to question his place in a new way. And then seeing how his brother is dealing with everything so differently than he is ... I think we're the only show in television where both of our lead characters have gone to hell! [laughs] Now that Sam has recovered all of his memory, he's struggling, but in a way that's different than Dean did. And Dean is not always taking it well. So, it's something that we explore in various ways in the coming episodes. I mean, we're conscious that there's something in the core of Dean's character that's kind of snarky and fun, and we didn't want to lose that -- I mean, he's "Dean" about it, if you will. But he's struggling with a lot of different things coming up.
LOL, WUT? A 2-second clip doesn't show us shit about Dean dealing with Castiel's death. Bitch, shut the fuck up.

Also, "when will we see that come to a head?"
LOL. Evidently, seven seasons later is still too early.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah episode was ok except for that bullshit drama nonsense.

Oh and gamble not knowing the difference between a telepath and a psychic.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah it built up and just ENDED with Sam being forgiving just like that? Just wtf. Preview for the next episode looks kinda funny though. :)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That was easily the best episode of the season. Had a really old school vibe to it and felt like it could have come straight out of seasons 1-3.

I'm also pretty relieved that the bullshit forced drama over Amy has been put to rest and we don't need to spend the next half a dozen episodes fixating over it because, my god, was that subplot ever worthless (and completely recycled from that good vampire episode a few years back).

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
No you see, Dean killed Amy because Castiel taught him you can't trust no one's judgement not even your brothers!
you were riiight :awesome:

FUCK YEAH! @ Dean telling Sam to stop being a little bitch though
And Sam, shut the fuck up. You killed that hawt werewolf lady just fine and she at least gave you a good sexing before.
Y DEAN GOTTA CLEAN UP FOR UU???

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well to be fair, the werewolf asked to be killed.

She certainly wasn't asking Dean to off her to save herself.

I don't like how Dean's basically absolved of responsibility again, because somehow..this was twisted to be for Sam's own good or some shit. It was a dick move, pure and simple. But oh well, at least the shit's over I gess.

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
He is the Righteous Man, yo.

Also, last episode was....lame. It wasn't even exciting. Becky? Really? Love potion?
Weakest episode, I think. Except the "we're not Wall Street, we have integrity" bit by Crowley.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just watched the episode and I enjoyed some parts of it. Becky is HELLA irritating though - I mean, I get she's made to be that way but still. xD Crowley makes everything better, I was quite excited to see him appear again. >w<

It's nice to see Sam and Dean getting along again because D'aaw. However it's TOTALLY fishy that Sam is like o yeah I'm happy and fine and guess what you can look after yourself now.

Sammy is going to snap pretty soon. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Crowley's beard was one of the best things in this episode.

It was pretty solid, but not as good as last week's. Infinitely better than any of that hella irritating Leviathan crap (seriously contenders for the least interesting villain in anything ever).

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, so no thoughts or anything on Bobby supposedly taking a head shot? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom