T&A; Tifa and Aerith

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
PLEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :awesome:

The ironic thing is, I thought about making this thread like a day, literally a day before it was made. But I didn't have very many fanarts so I decided to put it off for a bit. ;_;

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
lol, i love how Mei draws <33 and I lol @ cthulhu, 13 years old girls aren't that innocent anymore :monster:

Channy, tifa wrapping herself is..:awesome: for cloud, :monster:
Drake, :excited:
http://spindoc.deviantart.com/art/Ti...letoe-25842242

IMAGE0013.jpg

^^ first time drawing aerith :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
oh for the smex :monster:

IMAGE0014-1.jpg

IMAGE0014-1-1.jpg

^^ i love how i drew aerith thar :awesomonster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
^^ you just have to look at tifa or aerith :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
That was awesome Phones-bito. :monster:

Oh, and I found an awesome icon:
2450442.png

I'm hoping someone can point me to the maker of this, or a bigger pic. :awesome:

Also...
gif14.gif
&#9829;
gif15.gif

Yay, Aerith stalking Tifa! :awesome:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i want an Aerith Stalker! :(

EDIT: i did this yesterday night..and this morning. :monster: i'm losing Aerith though :(

IMAGE0016.jpg

^^so..i started to use ink :awesome:
IMAGE0017.jpg

^^ i gotta admit the fact..that i'm an L fan. :monster:

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Welcome to the club, Maiden! :reptar:

Sorry if we're not as active as we should be. :monster:

Oh, and I found some AerTi proofz:

I has no pictures yet, but listen! 8DDDD

Zack fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Zerith proofz?

Cloud fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Clerith proofz?

Well, Tifa PWNs in Aerith's church, and lay in Aerith's flowers all wounded-like. Aerith doesn't speak to her there. Notice how different this is from Cloud and Zack. Difference = Emphasis. SE emphasized this scene by making it so that Tifa doesn't do the same as the two other guys, but differently. It had to be noticeable. Because it's canon. :monster:

We all know that it's more important when it's not there. Therefore, we can say that Tifa and Aerith had an AerTi scene there before Cloud came. :awesome:

Agree or disagree? :awesomonster:

paoo

&#9829;
Oh, and I found some AerTi proofz:

I has no pictures yet, but listen! 8DDDD

Zack fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Zerith proofz?

Cloud fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Clerith proofz?

Well, Tifa PWNs in Aerith's church, and lay in Aerith's flowers all wounded-like. Aerith doesn't speak to her there. Notice how different this is from Cloud and Zack. Difference = Emphasis. SE emphasized this scene by making it so that Tifa doesn't do the same as the two other guys, but differently. It had to be noticeable. Because it's canon. :monster:

We all know that it's more important when it's not there. Therefore, we can say that Tifa and Aerith had an AerTi scene there before Cloud came. :awesome:

Agree or disagree? :awesomonster:

Hm, and I thought they had spirit!smex just before Cloud came into the church. That was probably why Tifa was so exhausted. :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Hm, and I thought they had spirit!smex just before Cloud came into the church. That was probably why Tifa was so exhausted. :awesomonster:

Actually, that was what I meant. But I don't want the rapids jumping on my neck by stating the obvious. It gives them butthurt. :monster:

Did you notice in the scene where Cloud was holding Tifa, he looked around the church and cursed? He felt the aura of the spirit!smex aftermath. :awesome: He was mad that he missed the action. Cloud is, after all, a voyeur (See Honey Bee Inn).

Top Bottom