T&A; Tifa and Aerith

paoo

♥
Actually, that was what I meant. But I don't want the rapids jumping on my neck by stating the obvious. It gives them butthurt. :monster:

Did you notice in the scene where Cloud was holding Tifa, he looked around the church and cursed? He felt the aura of the spirit!smex aftermath. :awesome: He was mad that he missed the action. Cloud is, after all, a voyeur (See Honey Bee Inn).

Oh, right. :awesomonster:
So that's why he said "DAMN, I MISSED THE SMEX!!!1"
And Cloud is, after all, a pervert.
And early in the game we actually see that Cloud is ghey, because he easily agrees to take a bath with some big, sweaty guys.
And in exchange he gets the Bikini Briefs, so he can impress on Zack.
TTLY makes sense..
And I also think that Aerith and Tifa smex'd up when Cloud was asleep. (After Rude and Reno had dragged them into Denzel and Marlene's room.)
And then Cloud goes again, saying "Fucking hell" when he wakes up. :awesome: Because he missed it... again.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Oh, and I found some AerTi proofz:

I has no pictures yet, but listen! 8DDDD

Zack fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Zerith proofz?

Cloud fell in Aerith's church and on her flowers. Then Aerith talks to him. Clerith proofz?

Well, Tifa PWNs in Aerith's church, and lay in Aerith's flowers all wounded-like. Aerith doesn't speak to her there. Notice how different this is from Cloud and Zack. Difference = Emphasis. SE emphasized this scene by making it so that Tifa doesn't do the same as the two other guys, but differently. It had to be noticeable. Because it's canon. :monster:

We all know that it's more important when it's not there. Therefore, we can say that Tifa and Aerith had an AerTi scene there before Cloud came. :awesome:

Agree or disagree? :awesomonster:

4g2k2t.png

Agree. :awesomonster:

Vendel

Banned
Every once in a while I look for some fanarts for here. But surprisingly I don't find much.

Well not much that is suited to be posted.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm sure you find plenty that isn't suitable for poasting here though :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Remember this isn't just a lesbian club. It's for individual Tifa and Aerith fans as well. And fans of their friendship.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Remember this isn't just a lesbian club. It's for individual Tifa and Aerith fans as well. And fans of their friendship.

This. :monster:

So we should ttly post fanarts with Tifa and Aerith being friendly with each other. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Did this get posted yet?
__Aerith_and_Tifa___by_Kisu_No_Hi.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm in love with Aerith's outfit there. :excited:

This is all three girls, but whatever.
ff7girls2.jpg

57-hff.jpg

58-19.jpg

I finally found it! The full-size of FHS/Ryu's icon!
57-tifaaries.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
btw, I finally renamed the club as requested above since no one on staff could be arsed. :awesomonster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Guns & Gams.

Flowers of the slums.

Hand and Staff.

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I like T&A. Tifa and Aerith. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tits & Arse > all, lol :monster:.

Also, this thread's fanart is the most enjoyable of all fanarts posted on this forum so far. It'd only be bested by n00dz.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
ff36.jpg

1142-0b0d5.jpg

I love these two images. Two pretty ladies with some obvious shenanigans in mind. Though I do sort of wonder why folks always seem to put Aerith in white panties/ outfits and Tifa in black. I know it's for contrast, but change things up, folks.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The second one in Ryu's post from above is so hawt. :excited: I absolutely love how Aerith's hair looks, and Tifa's entire image looks great. And I love when Aerith is given pouty lips... she looks adorable that way. x3

Moar. :)

FinalFantasyVII_203699.jpg

Aerith_cosplay_Tifa_XD_by_Aerith_sh.jpg

58.jpg

FFVII_Ac.jpg

73-aeris_11.jpg

po-IMG_000556.jpg

All three again, but I love this picture. x]

33333-.jpg

Top Bottom