Tekken 6

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Lee's not as bad in Tekken 6. More balanced, although for him it's still a matter of wall games.

As we've established before, good players with 'cheap' characters usually don't play cheap and it's easy to tell who knows how to play and who doesn't. Most competition players know this.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I know. where the hell did that odd nonja go?

Yoshimitsu made her his bitch. It also explains why we haven't seen her since. :wacky:

EDIT: This may actually be true, as I read somewhere that in canon Kunimitsu was expelled from the Manji clan or something :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Or that. :monster: I forgot why.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I really need to get 6 now that its out, gotta steal my brother's Xbox first though.

Character wise Asuka is my best, probably because quite a few of her move's are similar to Jun's who I was a pro with on Tekken 2 so it wasn't hard to get used to her I'm really good with Xiaoyu as well though. Kazuya is probably my best male character to use.

So did anyone else think the endings were all a bit bleugh (oh yeah and spot the Lara Croft wannabe), I don't like the way some of them are linked and why exactly do the majority of them have this slapstick comedy style to them, they've all really gone down hill as the series goes on.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yes I mentioned a little gripe about the endings a while back... Some of the end cutscenes are ridiculously un-serious. Although I don't mind Lei's ending because as an initial homage to Jackie Chan, I thought it was a nice way to end with a bumbling cop routine, as there's usually that sort of thing going on. The trend started rolling at Tekken 4-5 already.

Although I am disgusted at how Bryan's ending has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all, it's just another cutscene of him wantonly blowing up shit. I thought the point of the tournament for him was to like, do something else =/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Mokujin's ending pwns

EDIT: So does Roger's

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
I thought the point of the tournament for him was to like, do something else =/

Naw. Just to randomly blow shit up.

I pissed me off how eddy/christie had the same ending, along with asuka/lili/panda, dragunov/raven, heihachi/kuma. And the rest were pretty much the same shit too, but with a different character pulling out the black materia out of azazel each time.

Just seems so lazy.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
lol I thought the prologue text for Bryan was "tired of doing the same things over again" or something along those lines :monster:

I mean, I don't mind linked cutscenes because there will be character relationships that genuinely warrant them. If they look pretty much switched like an in-game thing, then yes, that is lazy and their sexual organs should drop off and/or fly away.

And regarding the cutscenes I have had no proper in-game cutscenes regarding Azazel before or after the fight. This is aggravating, because I still have absolutely no fucking idea who or why Azazel is there.

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
He's just some random pissed off Egyptian fuck. It'll explain that nonsense in the campaign.

That whole part at the ruins really reminded me of Korriban from Knight of the Old Republic, with the music and setting and shit. The whole campaign hardly felt like Tekken at all.

And most of the cutscenes weren't linked, it's just the same scenario but with a different character.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Kuma's was the real ending.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Also, it's glad to see that Heihachi has progressed past throwing stuff off cliffs and has moved on to greater things. Like outer space. :monster:

Although the opening of the campaign mode was so funny, it seemed like they were taking the piss out of themselves by repeating the "Step On His Face And Then Throw Him Off The Cliff" motif throughout.

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
He's taking things to a whole new level. Lack of originality in Lee's ending, just reminds me of Heihachi's one from Tekken 5.

Although the opening of the campaign mode was so funny, it seemed like they were taking the piss out of themselves by repeating the "Step On His Face And Then Throw Him Off The Cliff" motif throughout.

I don't remember this...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The dry brush art that was a recap of Tekkens 1-5, mixed with internal monologues from Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, etc. For the first few recaps the artist drew Kazuya getting face stomped, then getting thrown off a cliff, Heihachi getting face stomped, then getting thrown off a cliff, then Jin getting face stomped, then getting thrown off a cliff, etc.

I saw this comic of Lars being slung over Heihachi's shoulder and I was like "lol that could totally happen".

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Dude go through them, you might get a bit of a lol.

Metaphysical

Pro Adventurer
I finished the campaign the same day I got the game, I decided to skip through all the bullshit and get right to the action. I guess I'll do it since there's not much left for me to do in the game.

Apart from reaching god level with Panda. That will take a while.

Shikaru-Kuto

The Aristocratic Assassin
AKA
Scar, Kakashi Hatake, DKS
I'm just going to throw this out there, I'm ShydeTG. So just look me up on Youtube and if you got some skill then add me to psn

Top Bottom