Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
IWYtr.jpg

Rendering fur is soooo hard eh SE?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well...if the wooly mammoth was anything to go by it isn't the best fur in the world the way it moves. But still, yes, I'd gladly take that if it meant more Red.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah I was going to mention that the still looks nice but chances are that it'll look like ass when it's being animated. :monster:

Sort of the plus side to the mabaris in Dragon Age being short-haired. :awesome:

Still, this looks good. Might as well find something to fuel my swords and sorcery addiction. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That's not hair, that's semitransparent sprite-blotches stuck to a low-poly model, :monster:. Still think the textures look kinda drab.

Buuut nothing a good modding community can't fix, if done right, :monster:.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I don't know why people are getting so hung up on the graphics. It already looks miles better than TESIV. The problems with the last game ran deeper than the fugly character models (e.g. hack n' slash gameplay, about four different voice-actors). It's those kinds of areas where I'm hoping the game will really raise the bar.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Woooow! At last characters who don't have potato-face like in Oblivion!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't know why people are getting so hung up on the graphics.

Because Oblivion looked absolutely terrible in every department visually. Animation, art design, world design, textures, shader effects, and the character design.

It just looked bad. Derp.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't know why people are getting so hung up on the graphics. It already looks miles better than TESIV. The problems with the last game ran deeper than the fugly character models (e.g. hack n' slash gameplay, about four different voice-actors). It's those kinds of areas where I'm hoping the game will really raise the bar.

Because good graphics make me hard, :monster:. Have you seen anything from BF3? If that don't get you hard, you are no man.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I don't know why people are getting so hung up on the graphics.

srsly

i'm hoping it'll stand the test of time better than Oblivion but i could give less of a fuck about textures and porygons so long as the gameplay is solid

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
srsly

i'm hoping it'll stand the test of time better than Oblivion but i could give less of a fuck about textures and porygons so long as the gameplay is solid

Liar.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I still think (but don't hope) the dragons will be spammed massively and become boring after a few times.

Like oversized Cliff Racers. Only with better graphics.

Still looking forward to the game though, and chucking the burlap map to the wall like a real geek <3. I actually used the map a shitton in TES 3 back in the day.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I might actually get it tomorrow, omg.
Well, I hope so. That's what the website says...but then again, it could mean that it's going to ship tomorrow, and arrive on the 11th.

EITHER WAY I NEED IT NOW.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
where did you preorder yours from? I got mine from amazon with release date delivery. So I should get it Friday, but UPS always delivers late so I probably won't get it until Friday night. Which stinks because I have have off on Friday XD

I'm glad I finished Uncharted in time to play this, lol. So I can dedicate mytime to it. Although AssCreed is coming out 4 days after this, so I might put down Elder Scrolls to play that since AssCreed campaign might be a faster play.

I also ordered the guide for this game, but I won't get it until like a week after the game. But that's ok, I won't actually need it, I just like having it sometimes. Usually for maps cause I have no sense of direction :wacky:

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I pre-ordered it from GAME. Since you're from the USA, I don't know if they have GAME there...but they are usually really quick with shippings.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
This game is the reason I'm probably gonna put Assassin's Creed on hold. I've played an Assassin's Creed every year for the past 3 or 4 years. I've been waiting for the next Elder Scrolls for 5 years.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have it and it's fancy :monster:. I can't play it yet, silly Steam protection preventing me from even installing it before the release date.

You may touch me now.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I have it and it's fancy :monster:. I can't play it yet, silly Steam protection preventing me from even installing it before the release date.

You may touch me now.

There's leaked footage already in YT; it seems to be from the 360 version. Can't link because they keep taking down the videos :monster:

The music is so... soothing...

Shit, I won't be able to play this until it drops its price ;___;

Top Bottom