The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
First I want to see an awesome movie about superheros that are awesome

OH LOOK GUYS

A MOVIE DIRECTOR WHO GOT HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT :cthulhu:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Production has commenced today in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Marvel Studios' highly anticipated movie "Marvel's The Avengers," directed by Joss Whedon ("Serenity") from a screenplay by Whedon. The film will continue principal photography in Cleveland, Ohio and New York City. Robert Downey, Jr. ("Iron Man," "Iron Man 2") returns as the iconic Tony Stark/Iron Man along with Chris Hemsworth ("Thor") as Thor, Chris Evans ("Captain America: The First Avenger") as Captain America, Jeremy Renner ("Thor," "The Hurt Locker") as Hawkeye, Mark Ruffalo ("The Kids Are Alright") as Hulk, Scarlett Johansson ("Iron Man 2") as Black Widow, Clark Gregg ("Iron Man," "Thor") as Agent Phil Coulson, and Samuel L. Jackson ("Iron Man," "Iron Man 2") as Nick Fury. Set for release in the US on May 4, 2012, "Marvel's The Avengers" is the first feature to be fully owned, marketed and distributed by Disney, which acquired Marvel in 2009.

Continuing the epic big-screen adventures started in "Iron Man," "The Incredible Hulk," "Iron Man 2," "Thor," and "Captain America: The First Avenger," "Marvel's The Avengers" is the super hero team up of a lifetime. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.

Based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series, first published in 1963, "Marvel's The Avengers" brings together the mightiest super hero characters as they all assemble together on screen for the first time. The star studded cast of super heroes will be joined by Cobie Smulders ("How I Met Your Mother) as Agent Maria Hill of S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as Tom Hiddleston ("Wallander") and Stellan Skarsgård ("Angels & Demons," "Mamma Mia!") who will both reprise their respective roles as Loki and Professor Erik Selvig from the upcoming Marvel Studios' feature "Thor."

"Marvel's The Avengers" is being produced by Marvel Studios' President, Kevin Feige, and executive produced by Alan Fine, Stan Lee, Louis D'Esposito, Patty Whitcher, and Jon Favreau. Marvel Studios' Jeremy Latcham and Victoria Alonso will co-produce.

The creative production team also includes Oscar nominated director of photography Seamus McGarvey ("Atonement"), production designer James Chinlund ("25th Hour"), Oscar winning costume designer Alexandra Byrne ("Elizabeth: The Golden Age"), Oscar winning visual effects supervisor Janek Sirrs ("Iron Man 2," "The Matrix"), visual effects producer Susan Pickett ("Iron Man," "Iron Man 2"), stunt coordinator R.A. Rondell ("Superman Returns"), and four-time Oscar nominated special effects supervisor Dan Sudick ("Iron Man," "War of the Worlds"). The editors include Oscar nominated Paul Rubell ("Collateral") and Jeffrey Ford ("Crazy Heart").

avengersstartsmall.jpg

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
They knew it was his, because it's the one that has the watermark that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it. :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
avengersassemblebig.jpg

Also, I've been making a list of all the various cross-film tie-ins that have been REALLY interesting, ever since Captain America finally connected the final piece. If anyone else can think of any, I'll gladly add them.

Iron Man 2 gets background from Captain America. When Howard Stark tests the new/unique energy source (that Arnim Zola distilled from the Tesseract), he records this information. This is the new element that he wasn't able to synthesize that he hides hints a message with SHEILD that Tony manages create without the Tesseract (that happens to be in SHIELD's possession) it and uses to power his Mark VI Suit.

The Incredible Hulk gets background from Captain America. The information provided about the Super Soldier Serum and how it affects individuals by not only enhancing their physical capabilities, but their personalities as well explains Blonsky's character transformation. Also, the appearance of the negative side effects in Red Skull mirror the skulls-like face of Abomination, and his brownish hue is from a more reddened-green color.

Thor gets background from Iron Man 1 & 2. The introduction of Agent Coulson, as well as the rest of SHIELD sets up a clear methodology to how they operate, as well as making them into well established entity in the films. It also sets up their departure to New Mexico when Mjolnir falls to Earth.

Captain America gets background from Thor. It establishs a believable explanation of the greater cosmic universe, the existence of the Asgardians, Odin's Treasure hall, and the types of power that they posses being hyper-advanced science rather than magic. This makes Red Skull's goals much more frightening, rather than feeling delusional.

Other cross-Continuity references:

Iron Man 1 & 2:
• News footage from the Hulk's encounter with the military at Culver University.
• Nick Fury setting up the Avengers and appointing Stark as a consultant.
• Prototype version of Captain America's shield with Howard Stark's things.

The Incredible Hulk:
• General Ross requisitioning weaponry from Stark Industries to use at Culver University.
• Continued work on the Bio-Tech Force Enhancement program started in WWII.
• S.H.I.E.L.D. using technology to crawl through all e-mail for "Mr. Blue"
• Stark engaging with General Ross as a consultant for the Avengers.

Thor:
• Hawkeye working with S.H.I.E.L.D.
• SHIELD attempting to utilize the Cosmic Cube (revealed to be an Asgardian Artifact from Odin's Treasure Room).

Captain America:
• SHIELD recovering Cap from the ice, and Nick Fury meeting with him.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Not the full trailer, but a clip from the end of Captain America, and a few parts of the trailer.

Group
avengerstop.jpg

Group 2
xlarge_avengers_02.jpg

Captain America
captain_america.jpg

Hawkeye
xlarge_hawk2.jpg

Bruce Banner
hulk_02.jpg

Black Widow
scarlet.jpg

Thor
thor2.jpg

Nick Fury/Tony Stark
tony.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Some more images:

Nick Fury
assemble-08.jpg

Stark & Thor (obviously going to be friends)
assemble-09.jpg

Thor Wind Up
assemble-10.jpg

Thor Hammer Time
assemble-11.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'll host them all on my photobucket, and stop being lazy and just C&Ping links. :awesomonster:

EDIT: They're fixed now.

Top Bottom