The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
There's a summary of new footage on IGN from that event today.

Doesn't really tell us much tho.

Maria Hill is in the film, meh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
CAPTAIN AMERICA VS LOKI
6V2iz.jpg

ORG2G.jpg

O2h9R.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
LARGE Promo Artwork of Loki, and also of the Avengers.
It's rather interesting that Ironman isn't in his MK VI suit though.

jd17S.jpg

XLpX9.jpg

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really don't like the Coulson character. He annoys me.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ Coulson reminds me of the piss annoying filler characters in anime. Basically, he's small time for me. I dont know why he's getting an expanded role though. ;/

Also why isn't Stark using the Mk. VI? I love the triangle heart man ; . ;

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well... two face's concept was mostly used in tdk, so I'm liek nervous they're going back to circle heart instead of the more awesome triangle one for iron man.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
From the article:
'Did you catch that little quip at the very end? Classic Joss Whedon delivery. And it's no real surprise here that Whedon's bantery humor fits Robert Downey Jr. like a glove.'

That's what I thought. :wacky:

peaches

nectarines
Was that the same actor who did the hulk movies? (don't feel like looking it up)

Anyways, I'll probably watch it just 'cause I like Marvel-y stuff.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Was that the same actor who did the hulk movies? (don't feel like looking it up)

Anyways, I'll probably watch it just 'cause I like Marvel-y stuff.

No, Edward Norton was Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk, but Marvel kicked him from being in the Avengers due to his issues with creative differences during that film, which is rather unfortunate (and there's a lot of the fandom still bawwwing about). I was hoping to see more of Ruffalo, so as to get a feel for how he plays the character.

X :neo:

peaches

nectarines
Oh well, the Hulk was one of the first ones to come out, lotsa people will forget about it besides those fans.

Hopefully it's good, I watched Captain America the other day to see the ending for The Avengers and the movie its self wasn't that great compared to the others xD

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Real Steel, How To train Your Dragon, Green Lantern and other movies taught me that the trailers are not good judging material for a movie. I mean, look at the Twilight Saga trailers. They make everything look most epic, while the movies are... yeah.

I'll wait for the movie itself.

Keep in mind this is also the first trailer for whats goign to be an epic summer superhero event. they're going to try and pump up the fast action woohoo we dont take no shit vibe as much as they can to get hype going. And Stark's the most commercially marketable character out of the bunch.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I fail to be impressed, even less so than for each of those characters' own movies. It's like "ok let's bring half a dozen dudes together and have them do generic action stuff and a buncha one-liners to each other YEAH SUMMER AWESOME MOVIE BEST EVAR!!1"

Or not. It'll be some kinda clusterfuck with half a dozen lead characters each vying for screen time and impressing the audience with one-liners (where Stark will most likely get all the attention) and dumb shit. Like X-Men, where Wolverine got slid forward to become a main character for example.

I can't see this becoming anything else but an okayish, thirteen-in-a-dozen generic superhero movie with too many lead characters. Visuals are underwhelming too, at least in this trailer, and (also in just this trailer), story seems non-existent and unexciting. I mean, what's the story at all except for an unnamed (or even directly-referred-to) baddie and an unfunny slapstick half-a-dozen-dicks-and-a-not-too-hot-chick movie?

Top Bottom