The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Cap looks really weak here. Like, he's less imposing than he was in his own film.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Ooooh Mr. Hawkeye Ooohh~

I'll be happy even if it's just an average movie. I feel sorry for reviewer MovieBob though; he is really hoping for this to be BIG. I think he's gonna be disappointed. =/

PLEASE dont let this thing be a disappointment...

And about Cap, I think it may be his mask. It's a bit too sleek too me, combined with the rest of his outfit. Doesnt highlight his body in any way. The costume in his movie felt heftier.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
And about Cap, I think it may be his mask. It's a bit too sleek too me, combined with the rest of his outfit. Doesnt highlight his body in any way. The costume in his movie felt heftier.

Cap's outfit in his movie looked like it had padding and was thicker.
The one in this movie looks more form-fitting. :monster:

Pretty excite for this movie, although I don't know what I'll be doing around the time it releases in theaters. Probably working my ass off somewhere lol

Ghost X

Ooooh Mr. Hawkeye Ooohh~

If sarcasm, I agree. If admiration of his looks, I don't swing that way =p. Hawkeye and Black Widow are not impressive. They don't carry themselves like the other characters do.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hawkeye especially looks weak as hell, of course I don't much like the actor they choose either.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Hawkeye especially looks weak as hell, of course I don't much like the actor they choose either.

I can't speak in terms of how well he suits Hawkeye specifically but the dude can definitely act (see The Hurt Locker).

Anyhoo, really looking forward to this.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I know he can act, I've seen him in several films. I just don't like him or the way he acts.

I never liked Hawkeye much in the comics either tbh.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
If sarcasm, I agree. If admiration of his looks, I don't swing that way =p. Hawkeye and Black Widow are not impressive. They don't carry themselves like the other characters do.
It was an admiration of his looks but yeah they are very much supporting roles and you can tell.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
SAMUEL L. MOTHERF***IN' JACKSON STILL BELIEVES IN HEROES.

As does Joss Whedon.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...ts-supervisor-talks-avengers-opening-sequence

Hydraulx special effects supervisor Chris Wells gave Starburst Magazine some interesting info on the opening sequence for Marvel's The Avengers that the company is overseeing.

"We're doing what essentially boils down to the prelude of the movie," he said. "There's a whole intro that happens before you start even getting the titles and it's pretty big. There's nothing small in this movie. I went to a screening with all the temporary visual effects and it was pretty fleshed out. It's a long movie but it doesn't feel like it. Out of all the comic book movies and franchises I've worked on, this is the best one I've seen so far."

That is certainly good news for the fans, considering he's worked on the "X-Men" films, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four, Green Lantern and many more.

He was also asked if the film would be driven by action or the character-oriented work that writer/director Joss Whedon is known for. "I think they nailed both," he said. "I think he did a very good job of setting up the characters based on what we know from the Marvel franchise, integrating them together with all their differences and similarities and then getting on with business. And just when you think the movie is a character piece it just goes nuts."

Confirming that the Red Skull is not in the film, he added: "I promise you it's not going to be boring. This thing has gone so big that Marvel are dwarfing their other franchises. For people who enjoy the comics and haven't really liked the way some of the characters were treated in other movies, I think they're going to be a little more appeased by this one. Especially the Hulk. They let the Hulk be Hulk and that's great. He acts more like the comic book Hulk. It's fun. My biggest problem with every single superhero movie is I don't think the payoff ever matches the build up. This one definitely does."

You can check out the full interview in "Starburst" issue 376 (out in March). Marvel's The Avengers hits theaters on May 4th.

X :neo:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Apparently, the movie title has changed for the UK to 'Marvel Avengers Assemble', because us mentally challenged Brits might confuse it with the 1960s spy-series - 'The Avengers', which oddly enough DIDN'T feature a robot suit, a giant green monster, a stars n' stripes action hero, aaaand a Norse god.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Looks like Transformers 3 Avengers style.

Not necessarily a bad thing/

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
i am so fucking sick of inception BWWWAAAHHHHH in trailers jfc

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
oh movie looks awesome though

Top Bottom