The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't know how I didn't notice that. I'm subscribed to that thread.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah. You can set it as a default option under User Control Panel > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
bhbpfau35meacxkfrr05.jpg

Credits include Peggy Carter & Falcon, and maybe there's a tiny little hint of a Spider-man tease...?

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I hope they're saving Vision for future outings and not one shot him like fucking harvey dent

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@X: That "Spider-Man tease" is a big huge stretch, though. It could just be that Marvel realizes how badass Danny Elfman is.

Or maybe this is proof of Batman in Avengers. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well they could do a post credits scene of say SHIELD, Fury or Tony talking to someone else about this kid fighting crime in New York City. Maybe they're watching footage were we can see Spider-Man's tiny silhouette from afar going from building to building. Then one of the people talking asks the other what the kid is going by and the other replies Spider-Man and scene ends.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Also, the sky isn't full of Ultrons in that one. Pretty par for the course insofar as international marketing is concerned (like all the titles of the Cap films), so I don't really see the big deal here (though I am an American of German descent, so there's probably some objective bias in there or something).
:awesomonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
IDK about the Ultrons, but, I'm sure Iron Man is moar popular than the Captain. Even in the US, but, 'Murca so they have to put him first.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I was surprised that in the top-down shot that Quicksilver's nowhere to be seen, and Scarlet Witch is fighting back-to-back with the Avengers.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Good news. If Whedon isn't going to be involved, they're probably the best choice to take over. The fact that Markus and McFeely are likely to be involved is excellent too.

Top Bottom