The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Ghost X

I wonder if Sony insiders are even in tune with public opinion, but then I guess the answer to that is obvious. Not sure if it was commentary I heard here or not, but they seem to be throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. Same with Warner Bros when it comes to DC stuff.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sony are a bunch of idiots. DC and Warner Bros are a bunch of meddling morons. Sony better give up Spider man one day because by god they've stretched him already and it's frustrating to see him alone. X-men I can deal with because they're already filled with alot of people, Fantastic Four I suppose so too but I have doubts on it as well. I prefer Spidey return back to a world where he can converse and even join battles that made Avengers 1 epic or something as emotional as The Winter Soldier. In the right hands, and not one as stupid as ASM2's plot, he can shine like he once did in the Raimi films (1-2, 3 not included).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
10371905_759314367455729_609382715037876636_n.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
<3 :awesomonster:

Thor's line, "You have meddled with something you don't understand." and the tension just between him & Stark (not even mentioning the other Cap/Stark wood-splitting scene), Ultron's "I'm gonna tear you apart from the inside." and the Science Bros. (Stark & Banner) going toe-to-toe has me so, so, SO fucking excited for the buildup to the MCU version of the Civil War event.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Who was the person disrobing in the cavern pond thing.

I'd bet money on them being a Wakandan that we haven't been introduced to yet - especially because of the presence of Klaw, and the whole Ultron being made from Vibranium thing that'll have to happen at some point. The best guess I've heard so far is one of the Dora Milaje.

X :neo:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Spider-Man to appear in the MCU. Marvel still can't make Spider-Man films, though; he can only appear as part of the Avengers or someone else's film or something. Which means Sony will continue to make Spider-Man films for the indefinite future. However, Marvel's Kevin Feige will be serving as a consultant to them from now on, and it is possible other characters from the MCU will appear in them. Needless to say, this is pretty much the best Spider-Man news realistically possible.

Top Bottom