The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I wonder when that scene takes place before or after Ultron goes mad or before his creation? Damn I'm excited for this :D not even before Civil war begins and they're already at each other's throats.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Inhumans are like...Space X-Men correct? I only know Blackbolt as one of them. They have illuminati all prepped up just lacking Professor X and Mr. Fantastic. But then again Prof is okay in his own world while...Mr. fantastic is like spiderman: in a shit state.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Inhumans are like...Space X-Men correct? I only know Blackbolt as one of them. They have illuminati all prepped up just lacking Professor X and Mr. Fantastic. But then again Prof is okay in his own world while...Mr. fantastic is like spiderman: in a shit state.

It's more like Asgard but less Gods and more overtly aliens. It's gonna be mostly about their royal family. That's what Inhumans used to be anyway, they are trying to make them happen as a earthwide population group right now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
So simply just Aliens talking politics in space. I wish some mention of them appeared in Guardians of the Galaxy at least or did I miss something related to them in the film?

I dunno man Asgard and all are just aliens now in MCU aint they? It's just redundant to include Inhumans if the core concept was simply Asgard rehashed. Gods and all aren't real in MCU now :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay, the videos work on my phone. :P

Oh and speaking of Inhumans,
the new Ms. Marvel is one.

Kamala Kahn movie confirmed? :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Not just that! The trailer is different - check 1:13-1:15

Black Widow is looking at a monitor with Loki's Staff which (the Marvel Press Event footage of Infinity War HIGHLY suggests) also holds an Infinity Stone - that's used for Mind Control. I'm betting that's why Thor grabs Stark by the throat, and why Hulk & Iron-man are going toe-to-toe in the streets.

X :neo:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
So I guess Ant-Man is scrapped entirely? Not that it matters, everything that makes his character has been condensed into Tony now. Pretty seamless.

Also, yes, Inhumans are going to be the next X-Men if Fox won't let go of them. But I'm getting more and more okay that Spider-Man and X-Men haven't been brought back in yet because the Avengers universe is basically the bread of butter of 60s Marvel and would be better off laying the foundation first.

I just can't see Spider-Man being in Civil War, that's asking for the same editorial backpeddling that went on for years in the comics and there's no room for that. Unless
they'd kill him off or not have him reveal his identity.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Ummmmmm… no? Ant-Man is the end of Phase 2.

Also, the MCU Civil War isn't about unmasking, but it's more about ideological differences in how to handle superhumans without the presence of a central world organization or SHIELD any more. I'm really looking forward to the MCU iteration of Civil War, and knowing that Black Panther is gonna be a big part of it with the opposing ideologies of Stark & Steve makes for a really compelling version of that conflict. I'm also a fan of Black Widow being a strong interconnecting element between the various films, especially for Iron-man & Cap.

(both of those are clarified in the above video)

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Kind of surprising how Ant-Man is Phase 2. I thought the phases would be movies leading up to and including the next Avengers movie. But now it's considered the final Phase 2 movie. :huh:

But Jesus. Phase 3 is going to be MASSIVE.
I do like that Avengers 3 is two movies. Most people already speculated this would be the best course of action given all the stuff that's culminating in that one.
I did not expect there would be a gap with two more Marvel movies inbetween however. I thought it'd be a back-to-back kind of thing.

I really wonder what the MCU will bring from Phase 4 onwards.
I probably shouldn't seeing as how it is years away. :monster:

Can't I just jump forward in time to each movie's release? :(

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
After phase 3 I would like to see more Hulk movies

She-Hulk and the Red Hulk
s
need to be part of the universe as soon as they can be. I also think She-Hulk can have her own movie if they channel Slott's writing. At that point
Doctor Strange could even be her legal assistant :p

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So here is the full Phase 3 announcement minus the Q&A.

The one posted earlier lacked the Civil War reveal. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
PiercingCompleteHeifer.gif

Top Bottom