• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Cult of Kermitu

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Kermitu1.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
KERMITU

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT KERMITU?

I WANT TO BE IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TEACHINGS OF KERMITU
Kermitu1.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tbh I'm just disappointed in Flare's signature.

When you commit to the Kermitu
This is missing an easy pun. For that reason, I'm out. -_-

I can see that Flare belongs to the "CULT OF KERMITU" while Octo, Fancy & lith belong to the "KULT OF KERMITU".

The cult is already splitting into multiple factions.

You may commence the holy wars. :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I can see that Flare belongs to the "CULT OF KERMITU" while Octo, Fancy & lith belong to the "KULT OF KERMITU".

The cult is already splitting into multiple factions.

You may commence the holy wars. :awesome:

SPLITTERS! ITS THE PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA AND THE JUDEAN PEOPLES FRONT ALL OVER AGAIN.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS SEEKING TO USURP KERMITU ABD CORRUPT THE WORD OF FRAWG!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I was the one who started it, MY CHILDREN ARE FREE TO BRANCH OUT IN ANY WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD OF KERMITU
Kermitu1.png

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A TONGUE TWISTER JOE. SHUN THE NONBELIEVER
Kermitu1.png

WELCOME, OCTO <3
Kermitu1.png

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HUSH!!!!
THY SLITHERING TONGUE, FOUL HERETIC!
Kermitu1.png

FLARE-ITU IS OUR PROPHET AND THUS HOLDS HER TITLE WITH THE ESTEEMED CONSONANT OF 'C' WHILST WE, HER DISCIPLES, HOLD OURS WITH 'K'

INDEED, I DO NOT EXPECT THOSE WHO ARE LOST TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BLESSINGS AND TEACHINGS OF KERMITU.
Kermitu1.png

BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE CHILD. COME INTO THE LIGHT. NUZZLE THY FACE INTO THE AMPLE BOSOM OF KERMITU AND REPENT.

REPENT!

REPENT!!

"And Kermitu said, 'Be wary of those who would have thee split [up] into factions

And have thee fighting amongst yourselves

For, verily, they are the Enemies of Kermitu, cursed to spread mischief throughout the earth

And sworn to turn thee away from My Everlasting Love.'"

-Book of Kermitu 3:43:12

Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png
Kermitu1.png

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
FUCKING.
YES.

Erm I mean *cough*

Kermitu1.png
WELCOME SISTER. BLESSED BE YE FOR YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND TRUTH OF KERMIT'S GLORY!<3
Kermitu1.png

Kermitu1.png
NOW, GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD OF FRAWG!
Kermitu1.png

Top Bottom