• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

The Destrillians Art Thread

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I need to actually scan a lot of the stuff I draw.
Like for example, I'm sat in a lecture right now and I already have a page full of doodles. My education is obviously enhanced by dessies.

Yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I still need to do a couple, actually ;.;
XD I recall it was going to be ready before Adri visited you... :P

AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Will work on some new fighting portraits and redo some oldered ones next month. Just waiting for my gran and uncle to leave because I can't focus ; __ ; And when my exams are done.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
PFFF HANNAH U SO ADORABLE

I know I don't belong in here, but these drawings are fucking BOSS.

Ya'll should post these in the Art section. Cba remembering to come in here all the time to find updates.

EDIT: Also, what do you use to color the characters? If I could do that, I'd be posting a lot more of my artwork. :<

Last edited:
Same here. I'm only working two days during the week and on weekends. It's exhausting, but I get paid off the books. $100 a day, so it's been getting me by. Can't wait to work full time.

AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Geez I just noticed how shitty that pic of Hannah is.

I should really redo it sometime.

Top Bottom