The Destrillians Art Thread

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
KEEN. If you pay me back I'll totally get you a Telran. I've got the money on me right now.

Oh also, off-topic but FanExpo-relevant: Joe. (And/or Alex.) Which are your two's favourite RvB characters?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tucker. Clearly

I'll answer for Alex by saying his is Church.

EDIT: Also.

I Dl'd photoshop a second ago so decided to play around, but ewwwww colouring with a touchpad.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh also, off-topic but FanExpo-relevant: Joe. (And/or Alex.) Which are your two's favourite RvB characters?
What are you doing over there up in the Northern Hemisphere

and is it awesome

Also lol u gaiz asking for badass commission
Only awesome will come of it

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
The fuck is a4

Also if I can get both tellers and lor that's great; if not, just mohawk pls

text me final cost and imma get at you

Tennyo

Paladin of Voltron
Ugh I'm so jealous of all of you. :(

Have fun with your pretty, pretty commissions. :)

Make sure to share them all! and put them on the wiki :P

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Are you trying to make us completely madly jealous

Because it's not working
barely

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
I AM SORRY KEEN

We tried to get another one from Alvin but he was too swamped with other ones - said to come back later. So we did and he was gone.
SO TO PROVE OUR DEDICATION, Bex found another artist who had a style that was very similar, for half the price. But when we asked him he said he didn't have the time either.

NEXT TIME BBY.

Top Bottom