The Elite Order of Cloud

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
lol i think a will create a fanclub based on this fanclub,i love it! :D changing the subject,doesn't Cloud look older in this photo?? (but always wonderful or more)

Attachments

• Acc 016.jpg
    Acc 016.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 16

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh so that's the Cloti smilie I heard tell of? I was too lazy to check the smiley list for it. lol

Who took that pic anyway?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yes. In fact I encourage more male members to talk about other things besides all the different ways to fangirl. lol

paoo

♥
ACC made Cloud even moar sexy. :rage:
Am I the only one that loves when Cloud is fatherly?

74nj7.jpg

cloden01.jpg

clotiwalking.jpg

FF7__Happy_Holidays_by_ShiroiNeko_s.jpg

:monster:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Great fanart.

@xAerith

Probably not, but the fact is that we don't see him very fatherly in AC/C. We see him more friendly in flashbacks, but in the "present" he has too many issues to be fatherly.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Umm..what do you call Cloud's speech with Marlene in front of Seventh Heaven?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I cite Case of Tifa as my proof of Cloud's fatherly abilities. All the stuff about how Denzel and Marlene would help him map out his route and he would tell them general facts about the areas he was going, and then hand them a pen so they could learn how to spell/pronounce, etc names of places was SO CUTE OMG!!!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's not talking to her as an adult. Do you go around carrying your adult peers on motorcycles, lifting them up cutely like children, patting their head, stooping down to get to "their level" and telling them you're going to protect them?

If so, you have a very weird relationship with adults. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
It had to be done. Warning. Watching this scene can cause an A DOOR A BULL overload.

"Cloud, don't give up" gets me every time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom