The Elite Order of Cloud

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tumblr_lkpac6cY4h1qgxu8ko1_500.jpg

You're welcome. :)

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I have a love/hate relationship with this man.

Played FF7 and loved him, especially post LS. :D

Then they came out with AC and let's just say I cheered when he got shot. I sort of wanted him to just die because he was so emo and such a mess of a character when compared to his moseying self in FF7, that an abomination like him deserved to die. D<

Then they did CC and I actually bothered to read OTWTAS and I kind of liked him again. Especially in CC. :D So I gave AC/C a chance and I think they improved him a bit, even though they sort of kept the emo.

Dissidia was also a bit emo but I liked him a lot more in Duodecim and the revamped Dissidia. Basically, I love him again. :D

And so fanart I shall spam!

3427050-2.jpg

^ one of the best Cloud pics. EVAR.

10257253.jpg

Ignore Squall/Leon. :P

17281629-1.jpg

:D

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
^ Pretty damn awesome. Thanks! :D

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Figured I'd put this up, as I cropped it out of a HUGE scan page I had xD. This is also my favorite render of Cloud :D.

CloudStrife-ReunionFilesScan_jpg.jpg

~ Raz

Last edited:

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Oh you mean AFTER the image is encoded. Sorry just got confused for a second :P.

~ Raz

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
:O Is Cloud steppin' on the flowers?!

That's a pretty nice fanart. :)

Also, is it just me or did SE make Cloud look a bit more manly in ACC and Duodecim? I have to admit; it's nice seeing the guy with a few more added pixels to his biceps. :D I always assumed Cloud was muscular cause, you know, he carries the buster sword around and that shit looks heavy.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I disagree, I think they made his features softer and more feminine in the sequels.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
His face and lines in general have been smoothed out from the original, naturally. But specifically his arms/biceps are definitely larger in Duodecim than they have been anywhere else. I don't have a problem with that though. I actually like it on Cloud; it suits him.

In all fairness though, everyone's lines have been smoothed out since the original :P

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I might be a minority here but I think Cloud's face has this mix of both feminine and masculine features in them. Imo, his facial structure looks masculine while his eyes look feminine. That might just be me tho, but yes, I agree he did get a little more muscular, but not to a bad level.

~ Raz

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I might be a minority here but I think Cloud's face has this mix of both feminine and masculine features in them. Imo, his facial structure looks masculine while his eyes look feminine. That might just be me tho, but yes, I agree he did get a little more muscular, but not to a bad level.

~ Raz

Agreed. It's evident his physique is definitely more defined and masculine. while I see his face as more of a mix. Definitely agree about the eyes; I think that's what still makes him look a bit womanly. But other aspects of his face still tell me he is indeed a dude. :P

Then again, almost every FF leading male has a habit of looking girly at least at one point in the game(s) he's in. :P

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
His feminine eyes were prolly the whole reason he was able to pass for a woman in Wallmarket :monster:

~ Raz

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Replaying FF7 for the billionth time and getting Cloud out of the lifestream has demanded of me that this thread need revival because this man is truly epic!

19235560.jpg

tumblr_lkrgm9fn3h1qjjygho1_500.jpg

19516726.jpg

19333371.png

12037683.png

I have moar. :pics:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Moar fanart! :D

006_5000hit-1.jpg

4174214.jpg

^BUNNY
8826173.jpg

CCCloud.jpg

cloud2.jpg

Cloud_by_Sajira.png

^ Quite possibly the sexiest my fave Cloud fanart. :D

cloud_kh.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If Cloud grew a ponytail then he would almost have the exact same haircut as Reno.

No thanks. I prefer Cloud without one. :/

OMG

What is this?

That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Where did you find it?

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixiv, of course! :D I think it's so adorable. It makes me D'AWWWWW every time I see it. ^_^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Can you find a higher rez version anywhere? I want it as my wallpaper but it's too small. :(

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sadly, no. :( I wanted it as a wallpaper too!

Top Bottom