tumblr_lslytsZs0B1qjr8e2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lslc8kFuAU1qhxpglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpq3gnM2Lq1qc237vo1_500.jpg

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Me too!
And sorry about the Cloud-without-a-shirt spam. I've always been crazy about him. :wacky:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Weird posture notwithstanding, I also like that first one. The amount of fanart of all male characters pulling up their shirt like that is weird. It's not even like they're taking the shirt off, it's like they're scratching an itch or something :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^Thank you for ruining my favorite fanart :(

lol Truth be told it is a rather awkward pose for a dude to be lifting his shirt like that. Might as well just go all the way. :P

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I've been thinking lately, about songs for Cloud... and yeah, there are many songs out there that talk about what a real hero is, about sins of the past...

And then I remembered this one and thought to myself: "Wouldn't it be a good choice to replace Calling AND Safe and Sound in ACC?"

The point is, the way the Compilation has shown the FFVII world... no. But, it does fit the atmosphere of the OG. Still, I think Cloud is below this song, but... the lyrics do fit.

lighteratconcert.jpg

P.S. And this one for when he cross dressed. :P

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Okay, so originally I was going to have another artist draw Cloud vs Creepers for my son for his birthday, but after some pep talking from my husband I decided that it would mean more to him if I drew it. So I did...
cloud_vs_creepers_by_szajn_sama-d4dep3k.png
I really hope he likes it <3.

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I think this puts you in the running for coolest mom ever. :monster:

LMAO. Thank you :glomp:

Oh, I don't know, I have my asshole mommy moments, but I think my mandatory waterballoon/leafpiles/snowforts/puddlejump days help alleviate that. Kids only get to be kids for such a short time. The least I can do for them is make it an ENJOYABLE time... y'know?

And to get back to topic... YAY Cloud! :awesome:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Good glasses automatically make people look that little bit hotter.

That's not just me, that's a statement for all mankind.

Top Bottom