cloud-whitesketch.jpg

2208Cloud.jpg

:awesome:
:manlycloud:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I love the last one. I forgot all about badass Cloud, that made me lol so hard.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
LOL That pic of Old Cloud is cool. Except I always thought that Cloud lacked the ability to grow facial hair. :huh:

So THAT is what Cloud will look like when he and adult-Denzel engage in sword fights. :awesome:

Cloud of course has an unfair advantage, having been inside a mako tube for 4 years and all. Poor Denzel.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I know I know, too cute, but.. I like it anyway

Shademp says we can't post cute pictures of Cloud! You must balance it out with a manly one!

That is ridiculously adorable though :joy:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Non-cutesy, but yet still adorable Cloud:

tumblr_lbf51gzssr1qzh409.jpg

tumblr_lbf51weZYn1qzh409.jpg

I wonder what he's saying in that first one :awesome:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
did I ever join this club?? I know I did on ACF but Idk about here. If not, then-

CAN I JOIN!?!? ME LOVES CLOUDY! :monster: xD

~ Raz

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
:wacky: Here goes!~ (Warning, some of these are ridiculously huge but that's how we like Cloud, ey?!)

cloud141.jpg

cloud99adonihs.jpg

cloud100robotokun.jpg

cloud123.jpg

cloud160.jpg

cloud159.jpg

And those that're retardiculously huge that I will link to via thumbnail lest your computer screen explodes from the prettiness of it all)

I'll post some more from my folder later. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow, trainer, those are awesome. A few of them I have seen on DA before. A few of them I haven't.

I especially love this one:
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9004/cloud160.jpg

I think that will be my new wallpaper. :3 Where did you find it? (I wish more artists would have something on their work to identify themselves with)

I especially love this one:
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9004/cloud160.jpg

Agreed. Ya know, I'd actually like to see something like that in an official title; Cloud's spirit energy growing so strong that the very ground around him shatters and flies up. :awesome:

It could be something for a future Compilation title, but I doubt it'll happen. Unleeeeeeess they add a plot device to give Cloud even more of a power boost!

"OMG GENESIS IS ATTACKING!"
*Cloud swoops in and poses in the above manner*
"You rang? Sorry I'm late."

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Agreed. Ya know, I'd actually like to see something like that in an official title; Cloud's spirit energy growing so strong that the very ground around him shatters and flies up. :awesome:

^ Super Sayan Jin Cloud? :huh:

OK! :lol:

And the hair is already blond and up, so half the job is done. :monster:

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

It could be something for a future Compilation title, but I doubt it'll happen. Unleeeeeeess they add a plot device to give Cloud even more of a power boost!

I know it's not QUITE the same thing, but in ACC when Cloud charges up for Omnislash v.1 and swirls his sword around his head he blows all the debris and smoke away from him which was pretty cool.

I was watching this fairly well-known deleted scene from the Cloud vs Sephiroth fight,

and I realise that I wish Cloud was a bit more cocky.
"Don't be so generous!" is a lovely line.

His only tagline, that I've memorized at least, is "Sorry I'm late". That's not very badass. It's typical hero-ish stuff, but meh his character needs something more. If Square doesn't take the chance to make Cloud a bit more cocky in a post-DoC title, I will be disappointed.

Edit: I also wish they had included that jump on the platform in the final movie. It gives a better sense of the limitations of Cloud's high-jump ability.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'd say they've pushed "Not interested," as his tagline, actually. Though I'm not sure he ever says that of his own volition in FF7 - its just frequently a dialogue choice. But as I mentioned in our ACC commentary, I was glad they made Cloud more "cocky," or at least abrasive, in the conversation with Rufus.

"Sephiroth is dead."
"Leave me out of this."
"Rufus, if you're hiding something..."

It went a long way to making him seem less complacent. He's guilt-ridden, not Squall.

I thought that "Don't be so generous" line would be a bit cheesy, but I guess a lot of the movie is.

Agreed about his arrival in DC, though what he said was perfectly appropriate, it's just that the scene screamed for a "Let's mosey." :monster:

Top Bottom