• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Expired Marvel Netflix series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thread title needs an update.

Is about time we got a season 2, that should've happened before Defenders.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
1.5 Eps in.

Missed this theme tune.

Accidentally watched first scene in French without noticing, the first scene in the restaurant I was legit impressed that Jessica was apparently fluent. Then I just went with it, it actually makes it easier to watch the cringy parts. Might try German next.

Cheng has potential, I hope he's more than just a dickish rival, it could be great to have another friendly/unfriendly rival detective.

Still pretty good, not as invested in the IGH thing as much as I was last season. The 'issues' are a little less naturally embedded in the story, Jessica doesn't appear to have problems with her powers, so it's tempting to agree that it's better to let sleeping dogs lie rather than poke the organisation.

Whizzer falls prey to the curse of everyone that hires a detective in a detective story. Aww.

Holgarth really doesn't take bad news well. I don't understand what she's being sued for by Pam for.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Done. Ya'll are very quiet. Apologies for thread taking over.

Enjoyed up to Ep 8 or so, then it lost me a bit.

Jessica Jones isn't a natural fit for a 'powered people as minority' plot, she has plenty of problems, but her abilities never seemed to be one of em before.

Is it just me, or are there a lot more sex scenes this season?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thread title needs a serious update.

Also:

Can't wait for whatever interesting villain they come up with to be replaced by a shitty one midway through.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I did when it came out, I found it to be more consistent than season 1 but is hard replacing David Tennant with another villain, he's that great.
Jessica's mom was very good though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That looks better than season 1 which admittedly isn't much of anything. His appearance in Luke Cage was quite the improvement on his character.

Time for another title change.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
New showrunner can hopefully turn things around.

Also, whatshisface had way more time to train for fight scenes this time around apparently.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Watched Ep 1 of Iron Fist. I just want to talk about how much I love Colleen and Danny's relationship, there's no superhero melodrama in it, no work life balance issues or 'I don't want you in danger/do I deserve you' angst, just a sweet, stable, strong, quiet, respectful, bond. I am hoping not to be proved wrong by the rest of the season.

DON'T SIGN RANDOM SHIT UNTIL YOU READ THE FINE PRINT, DANNY!

Top Bottom