The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
On the contrary that's why I ONLY come into the FF parts of this board.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And I still think you're a self-centered bastard.

Which reminds me, where's Mako?

BAM

It's not?

Well...well no. The LTD's not the only thread in the FF sections... There have been times it's the only active one, but there's several going now.
AND perhaps it wouldn't have been problem if it weren't for people either only posting in the LTD or shunning the section for the same reason. :(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well...well no. The LTD's not the only thread in the FF sections... There have been times it's the only active one, but there's several going now.
AND perhaps it wouldn't have been problem if it weren't for people either only posting in the LTD or shunning the section for the same reason. :(
The LTD is like Sovereign's indoctrination.

In other words, the only way to end the madness is to Charm you into shooting yourselves in the head.

Sorry, guys. =/

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You know I haven't gotten yelled at or insulted for an opinion for almost a week now... where is Mako anyway?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
33zep13.gif

You use an Animated Gif of Oprah and have the temerity to call me mad?
Madness. Sheer madness.
Seriously, though, it really does seem like you resort to imagespam every time you've got no actual rejoinder.

THIS DISAGREES WITH MY INTERPRETATION THAT CLOUD HAS A SMALL PEEN DUE TO HOJO'S TESTING BUT TIFA LOVES HIM ANYWAY CAUSE SHE ISN'T A HUGE SIZE QUEEN

You can't argue against the canon.

actually

i want to mention

that i have never cared about the size of my boyfriend's penis ever

in fact, i think it's only guys who feel inadequate because they think they have small peens and try and compensate by saying they have huge dongs.

so to all them men out there who feel sad because their rod is not two feet long and five inches thick: it's okay. if your peen was actually that size, i think only the goatse guy would leik you anyways

Why would people want a coke bottle for a dick? That's just... stupid.

Oh hey OWD and nullsy and Fighter and Balth and Zee and all you other crazy old-schoolers!

So are there any mods up in this joint? I asked for a name change like 10 hours ago. :(

Ryu?

I'll get on it. Been busy.
EDIT: Been done already. What was it before you had it changed back. I thought it was Isabella. Or was it just Bella?

1. It's Meteor.
2. Ryu uses big words to impress the ladies. If at first you don't succeed, try on the next generation.

While we're inventing motivations for people, you try and denigrate me because you know are absolutely insignificant compared to my majesty, and the only way you can feel better is by trying to futilely tear me down from my position of glory.
I mean, we're we're just saying stupid shit.

3. This is seriously the most ridiculous thread on the entire forum. What in the SHIT does the FFVII logo (METEOR AND A RANDOM DOT THAT IS LIKELY THE BLACK MATERIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE) have to do with the goddamn pairing?

Nothing. But it's still interesting, and at the moment, it's too embedded to split off into its own thread without a lot of effort that folks CBA to do.

This is why I never come into the FF parts of the board. -__-

And yet, you're here. So deal or make shit better.

Why don't you come over here and make me? :awesome:

I have ICBMs which say I don't need to come over there to make you.

Verily. Tis thus.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This is why I never come into the FF parts of the board. -__-

This is just our disguise! Why don't you ever come around when we're talking about shoes or sushi? :awesome:

Garrus, that's because the LTD is the thread where we talk about EVERYTHING BUT the LTD

Let's make a Bleach LTD thread!
Watch brains explode!
especially if you invite Cali

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND! D:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Depends, how many alts can Cali have? :awesome: And can I kill her for trolling my two FCs in a certain Bleach forum? :awesome:
Beside, is there anything anymore to talk about in Bleach LTD? X'D More seriously there is a general LTD no? Posts about Bleach were thrown in, but yeah, might be the 3rd wankiest fandom for LTD (after FFVII and HP XD).

And Celes, he also missed all the yuri and yaoi posts LMAO. XD And god, I don't even know what anymore XD (this is why it's the best LTD ever XD).

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
...I always thought logo was Meteor. It's got a tail and looks like it's in motion. Then again, it's Amano. He likes RedxCloud. Just sayin'

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I want to make an ATLA club :sadpanda:

ok that's a lie I want to make an Azula club

we can discuss how Ty Lee will probably be the only person ever to love her and how she was so much better than her whiny bitch brother

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
we can discuss how Ty Lee will probably be the only person ever to love her and how she was so much better than her whiny bitch brother

ugh I find Zuko so attractive. But not in the way a girl would normally find a boy attractive.

No, I find Zuko attractive in the way a dirty old man would lust over a dainty little school girl.

In this case, I'm the dirty old man.

idk :(

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh my god how do you even find those femshepxtali pics

I LOOKED ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR ONE :(
it's from a comic I found on /v/, I posted it here on TLS before. LET ME FIND IT FOR YOU <3

looney said:
ugh I find Zuko so attractive. But not in the way a girl would normally find a boy attractive.

No, I find Zuko attractive in the way a dirty old man would lust over a dainty little school girl.

hahahah if it makes you feel better they're all underage so my obsession with Azula is probably borderline creepy as well.

idk, sometimes I like Zuko sometimes I don't. Evil!Zuko is asshurt and is obsessed with HONOR!1!1 and annoys me, conflicted!Zuko is so fucking crawling in my skin (STRIKE ME, LIGHTNING, BAWWWW), but good!Zuko is actually a seriously lovable character. By the end of the series I really liked him.

although, had Azula not been riding the crazy train going fast downhill, she would have handed him his ass in that final Agni Kai.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

idk :(
This image is relevant.

ZiQqR.png

... to my life :sadpanda:

If you replace 'dog' with 'cats'.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Since I see my new buddy Quexinos+ in the neighborhood, I will try to be on topic for a little bit.

I keep seeing some quote referenced about Aerith and Zack having a platonic relationship. I think this is a load of pig penis. I was wondering where this is from, who said it, and whether anyone knows how Aerith refers to Zack in the original (japanese) script.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
What do you mean "how she refers to him?" If that's the same thing we were talking about pages and pages ago, I think it just means they didn't have sex - not that they weren't a couple. People have believed and not believed it, I honestly don't give a crap either way. But I do find people's idea that such a relationship (sexless) is impossible to be a little silly for a 15-17 year old.

Its also possible I completely misunderstood your question. In which case never mind :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom