• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Babelfish:

By the way [teihua] did not become aware, until it is informed to the notion that where, with the life stream, the cloud you held favor by your, completely.

Google:

By the way, Tifa, it was biased in favor of himself or cloud, was unaware until told by the Lifestream completely.

wee?

Vendel

Banned
Wow you guys, Do you not realize the significance of the quote I just posted that says Cloud confessed to liking Tifa in the lifestream?

Wasn't this stated elsewhere?

They become aware of each others feelings in the LS or something like that?

It's nice to have multiple quotes on the subject tho.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

Well that paragraph comes right after this one:
Despite Cloud having a good will (好意 again), Tifa did not have any interest towards Cloud, and it was only at the time when they exchanged their promises that she started to take more notice in him. Part of that reason may be because of her loneliness of losing her friends around her, but more than that, him saying he will become a hero had the biggest impact of all.

So the argument is probably going to be "He only had those feelings when he was a kid..." but we know those were romantic feelings and why would Cloud be confessing to having feelings to Tifa as a kid? and we know the older Cloud was happy to hear about this sooo :awesome:

Anyways, it still adds more to the scene than what Cleriths usually give it so I'm happy :excited:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I can googletranslate or babelfish if you want, those are hilarious :monster:

And Ryu, you'd be surprised at how many fake interviews from Kubo exist down there x______X" Which is exactly why I hunted the real ones down, to be able to say "bullshit" and give the right ones right away.

Wouldn't know. I actively ignore Bleach. I refuse until it ends.

Wasn't this stated elsewhere?

It's nice to have multiple quotes on the subject tho.

It's redundant, but redundancy good.

Well that paragraph comes right after this one:

So the argument is probably going to be "He only had those feelings when he was a kid..." but we know those were romantic feelings and why would Cloud be confessing to having feelings to Tifa as a kid? and we know the older Cloud was happy to hear about this sooo :awesome:

But it's not in the past tense. And Cloud is TELLING her about them in the lifestream. In fact, the 'he'll be so happy' is probably what that MEANS.

Anyways, it still adds more to the scene than what Cleriths usually give it so I'm happy :excited:

The rabids barely give Tifa any credit there period, so that's hardly great praise.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But it's not in the past tense. And Cloud is TELLING her about them in the lifestream. In fact, the 'he'll be so happy' is probably what that MEANS.

It's... not? The translation says "She did not realize he held feelings..." which is past...
Is there something that means he's holding the feelings now?

Okay the verb of him holding is in it's te form and it ends in ita.
Put simply, ita is the plain past form of iru, and expresses the past progressive tense when added to verbs in the Te Form:
Past progressive tense describes a past action which was happening when another action occurred. This tense is formed by using was/were with the verb form ending in -ing.

So would it be he was holding feelings for her... I get it... so it's talking specifically about when he called her out to the water tower... but ... it's still neat.

also this one
Her determination towards the last fight was resolved in Disc 3, however she was not able to contain her fear. On the flight deck on the airship she talks to Cloud and asks him “Say it’s going to be okay”. Even though she sounded lost, there was Tifa who acted a bit clingy, and when Cloud answered “It’s going to be okay”, it was almost as though both their heart connected and it was very heart warming. By the way the conversation they had just now, relates back to what Tifa said a while ago (P. 26, provided at the very bottom).

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Here's a question, let's say Aerith did lead Denzel to Cloud... why? What's so special about Denzel? Why not some other kid?... Why do I have this feeling we're going to find out someday... i really kinda hope not.

wait that's not LTD related uhm...

okay here, here's something someone on another forum said:

Just curious, any thoughts?...
wat

what fakery is this

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
quex is a terrible liar

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
obv denzel is sepiroth's son by scarlet

I somehow read Scarlet as "Ocelet" when I was scrolling by and was so confused by this sudden MGS / FF crossover.

Here's a question, let's say Aerith did lead Denzel to Cloud... why? What's so special about Denzel? Why not some other kid?... Why do I have this feeling we're going to find out someday... i really kinda hope not.

See I never thought it was supposed to be anything special...just that circumstances were right. Maybe that he was by the church and she "nudged" Cloud to visit that time. Aerith's not a mi--okay she is a miracle worker. But she's not capable of fixing everything, or she would have cured Geostigma a lot sooner. So assuming it was her that led Denzel to Cloud in the first place, it's not like she looked at other kids and went "nope, not special enough"--I think it's more like she realized "here's this child in need, and Cloud's close by. If Cloud finds him, he'll help him." Cue meddling.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I don't see Aerith getting involved with Denzel whatsoever. I always thought that the line "Aerith sent him to me" was Cloud's wishful thinking, as well as Tifa's, but mostly his. As he was drowned in guilt, he grasped straws when he found Denzel close to the church, trying to convince himself that Aerith was not blaming him and that she was giving him a chance to redeem himself from his "sin" of letting Sephiroth kill her by giving him the chance to save a life. One that resided very close to Aerith's place, no less. It was what Cloud wanted Denzel to be, not what Denzel actually was.

Of course, this belief of Denzel being sent by Aerith was proved bogus in AC(C), when he realized that Aerith never blamed him for anything. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's... not? The translation says "She did not realize he held feelings..." which is past...
Is there something that means he's holding the feelings now?

Okay the verb of him holding is in it's te form and it ends in ita.

So would it be he was holding feelings for her... I get it... so it's talking specifically about when he called her out to the water tower... but ... it's still neat.

The 'holding' part is the 'not past tense' I was talking about. The whole thing is past tense, but that part is continuing. 'Was holding' rather then 'held.' But yeah, even if it was speaking about the well scene specifically, the 'he'll definitely be so pleased' brings it to the modern era.

Que just schooled Ryu on Nihongo. :huh: I'm going back to bed.

More I desperately needed sleep and just didn't explain it well.

I don't see Aerith getting involved with Denzel whatsoever. I always thought that the line "Aerith sent him to me" was Cloud's wishful thinking, as well as Tifa's, but mostly his. As he was drowned in guilt, he grasped straws when he found Denzel close to the church, trying to convince himself that Aerith was not blaming him and that she was giving him a chance to redeem himself from his "sin" of letting Sephiroth kill her by giving him the chance to save a life. One that resided very close to Aerith's place, no less. It was what Cloud wanted Denzel to be, not what Denzel actually was.

Of course, this belief of Denzel being sent by Aerith was proved bogus in AC(C), when he realized that Aerith never blamed him for anything. :monster:

Well, no, because while Aerith didn't blame him, she could have still sent him for other reasons, if she sent him at all.
I agree, she probably didn't send him (her external agency is nonexistent in that time) but that part in AC/C doesn't technically disprove her sending Denny.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Well, no, because while Aerith didn't blame him, she could have still sent him for other reasons, if she sent him at all.
I agree, she probably didn't send him (her external agency is nonexistent in that time) but that part in AC/C doesn't technically disprove her sending Denny.

Not that he has to be, but he's not mentioned in Case of Lifestream. Actually, it would seem Aerith was busy with other things. Prior to this though, I never considered that he wasn't sent by Aerith to Cloud & Tifa.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Wow you guys, Do you not realize the significance of the quote I just posted that says Cloud confessed to liking Tifa in the lifestream?

Willie hears ya.

Willie don't care.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
My bad, I keep forgetting not to post actual LTD stuff here. :monster:

as for Denzel, I'm with Tifabelle, it didn't occur to me that Denzel wasn't sent to Cloud by Aerith either XD

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
My bad, I keep forgetting not to post actual LTD stuff here. :monster:

You know what I think it is, Q? I think it's just that TifaxCloud stuff doesn't surprise anyone anymore. We already know they're a couple, and that they've always loved each other. So the quotes are cute, but you're not going to get a teenage "squee" out of me. But I still like you posting them :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
You know what I think it is, Q? I think it's just that TifaxCloud stuff doesn't surprise anyone anymore. We already know they're a couple, and that they've always loved each other. So the quotes are cute, but you're not going to get a teenage "squee" out of me. But I still like you posting them :monster:

I just thought people should be aware of the quotes is all. As you said they're cute and well tbh, even though it doesn't surprise me, it's good information to have. I'll just post the quotes in the Faith Club from now on though. :monster: The only reason I posted this one was because I initially thought it said Cloud confessed to liking Tifa in the Lifestream, which he basically did anyway, but I figured that was important because that would crush the "Didn't say what feelings" argument.

EDIT
also if people don't care, I don't see why they go into this thread then :(

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I just thought people should be aware of the quotes is all. As you said they're cute and well tbh, even though it doesn't surprise me, it's good information to have. I'll just post the quotes in the Faith Club from now on though. :monster:

It's just the cleriths that are tired of hearing them :awesome:

I think you should still post here. It's definitely relative, and manages to keep the thread on topic (most of the time)

EDIT
also if people don't care, I don't see why they go into this thread then :(

baffles me as well

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
It's just the cleriths that are tired of hearing them
Guess I won't post the Clerith stuff I found then. :awesome:

In all honesty I think this topic has run its course. We can't stay on topic for 3 posts these days and all the other stuff we're discussing can go into other topics (like the stuff about Denzel) so that others can join in. I mean how many people even know we had that discussion? :monster: Know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom