The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Dawntrail - 7.00]

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I went looking to see what furniture glitches people have found... and wow... we are so not using the housing space we have...

Good compendiums of Housing Glitches...
Thread: [GUIDE p4.1] Housing Glitches : Placing (almost) everything (almost) everywhere!
Thread: House Decorator's Guide: Improve Your Style I
Thread: House Decorator's Guide: Improve Your Style II (May Edition)

Things I've been able to do with it...

63a6e57c1669743238be842ef298c46459435289.jpg

1bd50ba2ba8b06979846f35d6c622d1d6bd2b269.jpg

181253df032637c580c65deb5959f2185fa9358c.jpg

e22ffd0c491dcc97a8e542e8e4f507b7324051c4.jpg

Edit: added in a pic

Now, what I am I going to do with all that floor space I now have...

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Put the following in the chest, but I can't update the spreadsheet (it's set to view only)

Raziqsand: 33
Rhino Beetle Carapace: 18
Moth Scales: 9
Dragon Blood: 9
Beech Log: 9
Iron Ore: 3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
919 hours and then some according to the in-game thing. Mind you I did go afk for a portion of that.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
:joy::excited::aah:

Finally got the Always Bet on Me achievement! AKA I'm a huge Triple Triad nerd and am willing to win 1k Roulette matches if that means I can walk around with one of the rare titles in the game, The Trinity.

Also finally completed my Labyrinth of the Ancients healer set... now for the caster one...

Last edited:

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
I still can't edit it, but I added some Pine Resin and Dragonblood to the chest.

Hmm, okay, I tried setting it to editable for anyone that has the link, but that obviously didn't work. So, I just set it to be editable by anyone on the Internet. I doubt some random person will find it and screw with it lol.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
So I've been playing this game quite a bit since I've gotten back, and thanks to Flint for the returner's bonus.

I've finished Stormblood, Dragoon is lvl 70 now. Also I've been backtracking and unlocking Coils of Bahamut and Alexander. unsync for completion. Today i just finished my first run though of Omega Deltascape, and got myself the head gear and the Wind-up Exdeath. Went and unlocked the extreme trials for Stormblood, and the level 70 dungeons.

Basically I have some gear at 320 and some gear at 290 so in order to do savage Deltascape, and Shiryu Minstral's Ballad I need to farm the other gear for 320 or around that level. So on top of trying to get this gear and unlocking everything else just to have it unlocked my quest log if a cluster fuck.

Also I've noticed almost no one has been online except Flint a few times, and Obsidian like once.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I'd be on a lot more often if my school schedule wasn't as crazy (my laptop can't run FFXIV). It also doesn't help that I'm on PST time on a European server so I'm on usually when the server has a low population. For comparison's sake, I'm not even doing O1-4 normal since the wait time is so long.

Do hit me up if I'm on, I have no problem running roulettes, raids and stuff... I depend on tomestones like crazy.

Lex

Administrator
I'm afraid I've been eaten by Breath of the Wild because I recently obtained a Nintendo Switch. I can't promise when I'll be back online regularly, only that I definitely will be. It's healthy for me to take a break from this game from time to time, because when I am playing regularly I play a shitload and just burn myself out on the repeat content.

To put it into perspective unless I've literally not been at home for a period, I have played I'd say at the very least a few hours a day three days a week since Stormblood launched. Most weeks I've actually played every day after work for several hours and on weekends when I wasn't busy with social commitments. I capped on tomes every single week since they were introduced aside from one week, and I did Savage every week aside from one week also. So I haven't logged in for two weeks, I was due a break :monster:

I'll probably log back in fairly soon, but I likely won't start playing super regularly again until December. I'm happy to log in to buy and contribute materials for the schematic though, or if anyone wants to organise parties for content I'm totally game.

My /playtime is somewhere north of 2000 hours. Steam has 1800 or so but I played on both PS3 and PS4 a shitload from launch so I'd need to log in to the game to get the exact number.

Lex

Administrator
Yeah but the auto "lose your house" thing isn't only reset if someone with actual housing permissions goes in :monster:

Top Bottom