The Last Guardian

Lex

Administrator
From the trailer it looks really cool. I've never played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus though, so maybe I should check those out to see if I'd like this?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
From the trailer it looks really cool. I've never played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus though, so maybe I should check those out to see if I'd like this?

Yes, yes you should. Like right this instant!

I was slightly panicked by the whole trademark thing but a trademark doesn't mean anything really, I figured they might have been thinking about changing the name....to The Last Grauniad perhaps? :awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yes, yes you should. Like right this instant!

I was slightly panicked by the whole trademark thing but a trademark doesn't mean anything really, I figured they might have been thinking about changing the name....to The Last Grauniad perhaps? :awesome:

I think they were considering a name change to The Last Guardian Versus.

And yes, Lex, play Shadow of the Colossus, at least.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Get those games whenever possible and you can be arsed, they're classics, :monster:. I got SotC off of a Dutch equivalent of ebay, just saying. If need be, I'll send you my copy (that is, if you have a PS2).

Lex

Administrator
I do of course still have my PS2, but I'm thinking it might be better to just nab the HD re-releases from PSN?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Perhaps, dunno how HD they are. I'm offering you a chance to save money, :p. I dunno if the PSN re-releases are cheaper than shipping though.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
For some reason the PSN ones are $20 apiece when the disc collection is $20 for both... In the US, of course, I don't know what the case is over there.

I think if I could choose one video game to erase my memory of and experience playing it for the first time again, I'd pick Shadow of the Colossus.

I think they were considering a name change to The Last Guardian Versus.

lol, my reaction to The Last Guardian is basically I ain't even mad, but I kind of delight in mocking S-E for making announcements about how they're almost ready to make an announcement about Versus. Not sure if this makes me a hypocrite. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not The Last Guardian Forever? :monster: oh wait no, that game was actually published, lololool. Although this is probably a game that could've gotten away with PS2-era graphics.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
oh for fucks sake

PS4? NOOO

I just.

Like one of the reasons I got a PS3 was because 'burrr the next gaem from teaum Ico will probs be on PS3 buhhh'

I'm probably going to have to wait until I'm 80 and play it on the RhinoBox3000 or some shit.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The fuuuuck! I thought this shit was even cancelled!

@Octo: Lol RhinoBox3000. you're thinking small! You mean the RhinoBox9000!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
:O WAIT, MAYBE NOT!!! :)

"That hiatus term—I’m not a native English-speaking person—but that’s misleading,"

Yoshida told me a few minutes ago during an interview here at E3. He'd watched Tretton's comments on Spike.com while eating lunch.

"The game is in active development. [Lead designer Fumito] Ueda-san shared updates a few months ago. Nothing has changed. My answer is, 'Yes, the game is in active development.' It’s not hiatus at all. But we are not ready to reintroduce it. When we are ready, we will do that. Please wait."

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
"please wait"

Those words bring back the frustration of 90's loading screens. I just want to play the game. I hope this doesnt turn into a gnr chinese democracy scenario.

Splintered

unsavory tart
tumblr_mf68bcD6n81rpw862.gif

Developers need to stop playing games with my heart

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Holy crap, X, way to give me a heart attack.

This is the PS3 game that I have been anticipating more than any other. Don't SCARE me like that. :(

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hey, I can't help it if I am occasionally on top of news.

At least I was also on top of the correction. :monster:

X :neo:

Top Bottom