The Last Guardian

Vendel

Banned
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/6/8/

558263988_NkyXZ-L-2.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I also fear that is the way this game will end. There is a small part of me that hopes for something happy, though.

I mean, Ico was kinda sorta
happy. After the credits he finds Yorda on the beach and she wakes up, leaving one to assume they both escaped safely.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How about the kid AND the creature both die by a nuclear attack from the zombie-infested US government ninjas? Now that would be a plot twist, :monster:.

Fangu

Great Old One
I read some news that the development had slowed down because of one of the key developers leaving. That's what got me interested in this game. And then I saw this:

OMG KJOOOOOOOOOOT!!

I do hope they get to finish this project. I want this game.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ueda has apparently left Sony, yes, but he is rumoured to be working on it still in a freelance capacity. However, that would likely still have slowed down development.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That's unfortunate... Who knows the circumstances and it's entirely possible Sony were being dicks to him...but it would be nice if he could have stayed on till the end of the project.

Of the course the project has been taking for-freaking-ever. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Fangu

Great Old One
Huh.

Well it still looks good though, better than most games out there anyway. I thin it'll be a couple of more years before it starts looking dated. I hope they get to finish it.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
Totally forgot about this game's existence xD
I'm glad it's still happening, though.

Top Bottom