• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Last of Us

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
You can just search, "Clickers" and always find it instantly, regardless of what the title is. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
imma start using the word 'clickers' now for other stuff just to obstruct that

gonna start calling remote controls 'clickers' and computer mice the 'pointy clicker' and the keyboard the 'word clicker' and i'm gonna start talking about these things a lot more

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Lex, the words don't need to be in the title for it to show up properly in search, even if it's only showing threads, it's searching all the content. Even if the title remains the same as it is right now, searching "Clickers" will still work exactly as well as it currently does (prior to hito trolling).

X :neo:

Lex

Administrator
I know how the search function works X :monster:

I just always search for a thread title, or words in a thread title rather than the contents of a thread. It's a pet hate is all, having to type in the search, hit the search, then CTRL+F to actually find what I was looking for. I'll just type clickers, apparently my neuroses are too much for people :D

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
TW5vouF.jpg
Last month I started playing The Last of Us for the first time (well, not exactly the first time, I had the game since 2016 but for reasons I can not remember I only played the first hour and never completed it since then, I rectified that last month).
After 5 days and a total of 15 hours, I finished the game (main story only, did not played the DLC or the multiplayer, I am more than satisfied with that alone).

Here is a lite review of mine:

+ It was a well balanced survival game.
+ Good sound design.
+ Good use of linear progession and linear levels.
+ Good use of violence.
+ Good combat and shooting mechaniques for this type of survival experiences
+ Winter Season is the best level in the game by far.
+ Has some good stealth segments.
+ Quiet moments.
+ Joel & Ellie relationship is pretty good.
+/- Joel & Ellie didn't have as much interaction as I would have liked.
- Terrible shit happens trope gets overused
- The first hour is a drag to play.
- The game takes a bit too long in introducing certain mechaniques during the first quarter of the game.
- They could have being a bit more creative with the Zombie apocalypse tropes.
- Too much swearing that's ridiculous.
- How to approach certain scenarios start to become tedious and repetitive halfway through the game.

My final veredict:
It was pretty good. I am interested in the sequel (though I wish Bruce Straley was also onboard in the project).

8/10

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Got this on Friday and started playing it with Mr. Lith last night. This is a big deal for us because our tastes in video games are like night and day and we've only played one game together, and that was Lord of the Rings: War in the North, when our relationship first started almost 6 years ago.

I already knew a bit about the game, because I don't live under a rock. I've been wanting to play it for a while, but couldn't be arsed, not to mention I kinda suck at action-y/survival games. I stick to RPGs because reasons. But anyways, we've been taking turns playing, which is humorous because I always play with the camera controls inverted, and he doesn't so we have to switch every time we hand each other the controller. And he normally plays Xbox, so there's that handicap of button confusion in times of combat as well.

But so far I really like the game, even if I'm not that good at it. We're at the hotel in Pittsburgh right now, fighting our way through.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Will do. A few things have spoiled for me; I did watch somebody do a playthrough earlier this year I think, so what happened to Tess was spoiled for me, but it was no less heartbreaking, especially since I'm now emotionally invested in the story. I've watched spoilerish videos though, but I've just seen clips with no context. But the giraffe scene really doesn't need explaining, ohmygosh. :3

I'm guessing the Fireflies end up becoming a bigger problem towards the end... or middle, wherever the heck we're at in the story. I was also watching the stream with some of you guys where the sequel was announced, and there was that sign with the Firefly symbol in the trailer was there, so... yeah. I don't think I'm too far off the mark. :monster:

But geez, this game is just heartbreaking. The beginning with Joel and Serah never fails to make me cry.

Top Bottom